Hello, guest
|
Name: AivenorBB?
[ Original Post ]
Hey ladies, just letting ya know incase any of you care, why I haven't been on in a minute. I moved to Ohio!
Started out in Albuquerque, NM at 7:30 am on June 22, was in Terre Haute IN, by 7:30 am on the 23. It was a loooong trip and my mom and I took turns driving. I slept for a few hours at her house in Indiana, then at 5, made my way to Ohio! Yay! It was sooo long and tiring, but I'll be back around for a while!
P.S. I'll probably get to find out the sex as soon as I get into see a DR. I came here when I was like 8 weeks! Awwww. lol.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: question | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 11:30 PM
hey,welcome back! im glad you got to move,how is everything going? 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 11:44 PM
it's good! Getting settled now, trying to find a job. :S How are you feeling woman? You are constantly in my prayers 

Name: question | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 11:52 PM
o im ok i guess seems like nothing ever goes right for me at this point,but i guess i cant complain,my little girl is still where she belongs.how far along are you now?im almost 26 weeks.im counting down every day because every day counts esp right now for her health. 

Name: AivenorBB? | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 11:54 PM
Most definately. I'm 18 weeks now. It seems like I've been pregnant for ever! 

Name: question | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:10 AM
18 weeks seems like forever... funny.lol I was thinking 6 weeks in bed seems like forever!lol how are things going with the ex?mine is gone for good,and I'm glad! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us