Hello, guest
|
Name: blondiess4u
[ Original Post ]
My little boy was born may 17th at 3:25 pm... 6lbs 6oz and 2 weeks early, he was 20 1/2 in. long.... he is so sweet..... i had a spontanious labor where my water broke and then started contractions for 5 hours and then pushed for 2 1/2 hours and then he came out with a little help from the doctor.... so 8 hours isnt bad for a first timer.... anyways... congrats to me..... i cant believe i made it through pregnancy.. i can join the sahm crowd now.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: May 21st, 2008 1:08 PM
Aw congrats! My goodness - he's a tiny one!

How did your find labour? Did you have any pain relief? 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: May 21st, 2008 1:12 PM
An yes - 8 hours is brilliant for a first baby. I laboured for 7 hours BEFORE my waters were broken. And I gave birth 4 hours later. The final 4 hours were REALLY intense and agonising. I didn't have pain relief (apart from gas and air) so if you didn't either, you'd have had a similar labour to me. The last few hours are intense aren't they!

Also, what does he look like? 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: May 21st, 2008 1:12 PM
And what's his name? 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 21st, 2008 1:25 PM
YAY CONGRATS!!!! 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: May 23rd, 2008 7:31 AM
i did get the epideral when i was already 8 cm.... cause my husband couldnt stand to see me in pain and it was to intense and to close together to handle..
.his name is tommy and he has light brown hair and just the cutetess little face... he needs to get some more fat on him! 

Name: KarenM | Date: May 29th, 2008 2:20 AM
Yay and congrats! 

Name: ALYSSA | Date: May 29th, 2008 2:50 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! 

Name: LindsayK | Date: May 29th, 2008 1:59 PM
Congratulations! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us