Hello, guest
|
Name: sally24
[ Original Post ]
I shouldn't be complaining because the only symptom I have exprienced in the second tri-mester is headaches sometimes light and sometimes intense every so often. The doctor said I could take tylenol but I was wondering if any of you other laters have been through this and have any suggestions I drink plenty of liquids so i know its not that.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 2:36 PM
I had them pretty often even before I was pregnant, but it has gotten worse. I take tylenol, but honestly most of the time that gives little relief. I try to catch it right when I feel one coming on so that it is more likely to help. If I am not at work then I take 2 and lay down in bed in the dary in silence with a towell rolled under my neck. It helps to stretch the neck muscles and relax them. Sometimes when it is bad I will have my husband rub my temples or the bridge of my nose. Try to avoid foods that may bring them on. I have stopped eating any sweets. Also avoid soda. there are other common foods, but too much caffeen does it for me all the time. also try to eat several small meals through the day. Sometimes when I am too hungry I get them. I hope some of this helps and hang in there. 

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 2:38 PM
I wake up with a headache every morning, I have to take acedaminfin right away, or it will just get worse. 

Name: jillw | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 2:51 PM
julie try a new pillow. I was getting them because my neck was strained all night 

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 2:52 PM
yeah... it get's annoying when it's all the time! 

Name: Marti | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 4:11 PM
Is it okay to take alleve? I take tylenol, which barely helps. 

Name: jillw | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 4:27 PM
no marti- I posted a website that you can go to in the other headache topic 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us