|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
Morning Girls! How is everyone....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 2:22 PM
Good morning the computers are working today at work so I have a ton of crap to catch up on. I will pop on and off during the day. I hope everyone is having a good one. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 2:48 PM
Have a good day Jill :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:03 PM
morning .. im having a bad evening.. we got our stuff for vonage, but they didnt tell us hey you need a router, so we had to go buy a router and ugh not working, and there are so many wires and telephone cords everywhere im seriously going to flip the hell out, i want a cigarette or my anxiety medicine andi cant have either. i want to scream haha 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:05 PM
Good morning girls, I am feeling a little better this morning. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:10 PM
thats good logan, i am feeling a tad better sick wise myself too but this stress just makes me want to rip out my damn hair lol 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:15 PM
morning everyone. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:17 PM
Morning Logan and CoArt :)

Glad you girls are feeling better....whenever I think of vonage i always think of those stupid commercials...i hate hooking things up and figuring it all out. they should have installed it for you! jerks hah

you could always throw frozen juice across the kitchen, i hear that helps 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:18 PM
Hello m2b how are you? getting excited yet? 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:18 PM
Throwing things always help. I wouldn't recommend something as messy as juice though because then you have to clean it up. But yeah it works... 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:23 PM
Girls I was just thinking I am so afraid of gaining so much weight during my pregnancy, I am not big but nor small I wear a size 10 but all my cousins have gotten so big because all they do is eat, I am so afraid of losing my shape...
Gosh I know this is not major for some women but I come from a heavy set family, my dads side, they are all pretty big and all my life I have had to watch everything I eat in order to keep a decent body. Gosh just afraid of losing my shape after many yrs of struggle with maintaining a decent weight. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:25 PM
Logan,

Just continue to watch what you eat and your body will gain the weight accord to your pregnancy. I gained 40 pounds with my son but only 28 with this pregnancy. I still eat the same things I did when I was pregnant with my son. 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:27 PM
..but do you eat more often? smaller meals? I have been reading a lot and it mentions to eat less but more often, that would be hard for me since I work, I just cannot take a break evertime I feel hungry... 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:29 PM
Just don't go CRAZZZZY and eat for two. :) 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:30 PM
Just bring like a lunch pail full of carrots and celery and crakcers 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:30 PM
lol 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:31 PM
Ah crap I dont like celery, but love carrots.... 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:32 PM
when did you girls start getting the appettite during your pregnancy? around how many weeks? 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:34 PM
With both of my pregnancy I had sever morning sickness so in the beginning small meal is all I could eat. Not that it made a whole lot of difference. No matter how much I ate I ended up feeling the same way. As of right now it really depends. With my son I was only able to eat several small meals because he was so big that everything was squished. But with this pregnancy someday I can eat and eat and eat while other days I have no choice but to eat smaller meals. I think it all depends on how she is laying 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:37 PM
Mom2b2, I dont have morning sickness yet, when does it usually start.
sorry for so many questions, I am new at this.. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:38 PM
It was exactly 12 weeks with my son and with this pregnancy I would have to say not until the middle of my second trimester. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:39 PM
I think the second trimester. Maybe 14weeks on up. NOw I get full easier and eat often 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:39 PM
I never had morning sickness...but I think it starts in the first trimester anytime 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:40 PM
You may not get morning sickness. With my son I got morning sickness exactly 1 day after my period was due. With this pregnancy I actually started to get sick three days before my period was due. 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:40 PM
Okay, Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
I am sure through out my pregnancy I will have many more questions.
I am 34 yrs old but feel like I have no clue on what is going on with my body. Sometimes even embarrased asking questions.. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:42 PM
Usually by 6 weeks. But it really can start anytime... 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:44 PM
Hopefully if I do get it, I hope is not to bad... 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:45 PM
When I was pregnant with my son I was constantly on the phone with my doctor with question. Didn't matter if it turned out to be normal or not. What the heck did I know about being pregnant. To me every cramp or pain was not normal. This time around I haven't asked to many question though. I did start at about 27 weeks though because I started having pre-term contraction. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:47 PM
Morning sickness this time around was worse for me. With my son the Zofran and I was good to go. With this pregnancy they doctor prescribed me three different medication none of which helped. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:49 PM
Speaking of not feeling all that great. I am not doing all that hot right now. Probably the nerves getting to me. 

Name: Logan | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:49 PM
That would be me, calling for every single cramp, the thing is I am sure we dont know what will be a normal pain or bad one.
Gosh maybe I am just thinking to hard on it. Maybe I need to relax more.. lol. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 4th, 2007 3:49 PM
I'm sure we will all be here for you Logan. We are so happy for you! I was always asking questions all the time on here...if I didn't I would have gone crazy! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us