Hello, guest
|
Name: dmt
[ Original Post ]
My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby. Does anyone know of someone that is looking for adoptive parents? I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a computer programmer. We have plenty of room in our hearts and our home. So if anyone knows of someone please give them our email address [email protected]. I would love the oppurtunity to get to know them.

Thanks,
Michelle
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 7:13 PM
Getting desperate Michelle? :) 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 7:25 PM
This nutcase has posted this on every other forum, even the Breastfeeding Forum ... She'd literately try to take a baby from her mother's breast. :) I say 'her', as of course Michelle will only tolerate a healthy, white, newborn baby girl in her home. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 8:18 PM
haha lmao!! 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 9:13 PM
She claims to have sons already and be capable of having more children. Not something I'm sure I believe as she is so desperate to adopt.

But if it is true, then she's not going to be on top of the list for any agency. They'll sooner 'place' babies with childless, infertile couples. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 9:34 PM
she claims she wants to help but she should let the people that canthave children adopt this baby she so desperatly wants.... since she is able to have children and she has children..... 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 9:42 PM
Healthy, white, newborn baby girls aren't in need of adoptive parents. There are infertile couples screaming for such children. So if she did adopt this perfect little baby girl she wants, then she wouldn't be helping anyone but herself. In fact, she'd be depriving a childless couple of the chance to be parents, which is cruel. She's a selfish bitch. 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 9:44 PM
At any rate, adoption is rarely the answer. Babies belong with their natural mothers.

http://www.keepyourbaby.com/ 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 9:57 PM
well i know dog poop turns white after a while and hardens 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 2:47 AM
lol coartney, my back yard is full of those ,little white gifts of heaven!! DMT eat your heart out, come on over, take your pick! we have NICE HEALTHY ONES JUST FOR YOU

LMAO 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 3:53 AM
hahaha 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us