Hello, guest
|
Name: cherry Girl
[ Original Post ]
I have been married for 5 of the best years of my life. How long have you all been married for?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 7th, 2008 10:10 PM
How much weight did you all gain while prego? 

Name: 04nidak | Date: May 7th, 2008 11:09 PM
My husband and I had our 6 year wedding anniversary on March 9th. :-)

With my first pregnancy I gained 70 pounds (at least half was fluid from my pre-eclampsia) and this pregnancy I have gained 24 pounds. 

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 7th, 2008 11:53 PM
I had pre-eclampsia I did not know that that made you gain more weight I got induced because of my pre-eclampsia. How far along are you on this pregnancy? I have gained about 12 pounds on my third pregnancy and I am 23 weeks along. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: May 8th, 2008 12:26 AM
My doctor figured out that she needed to test me for preeclampsia with my first because when I came in for one of my monthly appts I had gained 35 pounds since the previous appt and she said that the fluid build up that was causing the swelling is why I had gained so much weight in 1 month, I was swollen from head to toe, just from them using the doppler to hear the heartbeat left a huge indentation in my stomach, the shape of the doppler, it was awful. I am 38 weeks and 2 days, my doctor has scheduled a c-section for this upcoming Tuesday so unless I go into labor prior to then, I have less than a week to go. I lost a little weight in the beginning of this pregnancy because I was so sick, but slowly started gaining, I have gained most of it during the third trimester. 

Name: fuge_chick | Date: May 8th, 2008 1:22 AM
My hubby and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary in April, and we've been together 5 years this month...known each other since we were 12
I'm 13 weeks prego today, and I've LOST 21 lbs....and I'm eating like a horse :) But I was overweight before getting pregnant, so I guess baby is just "eating" my fat for now 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 8th, 2008 1:58 AM
2 years October 2nd!

and i gained 20 pounds 

Name: briseis | Date: May 8th, 2008 8:45 AM
I gained about 20lb at ful term 

Name: briseis | Date: May 8th, 2008 10:40 AM
Woops! Make that 26lb at full term 

Name: LindsayK | Date: May 8th, 2008 1:47 PM
I've been married for 2 1/2 years. Since Sept/05. Hubby and I met over 7 years ago though. Wow, I didn't realize it'd been that long!

I gained 60 lbs with my first pregnancy, but luckily lost it within 5 months of her birth. Now I'm 24 weeks along and have gained 23 lbs. I started off gaining slower this time, but it just caught up to me anyway over the last few weeks! 

Name: briseis | Date: May 8th, 2008 3:21 PM
Mark and I have been together for 6 years on the 25th, although we were seeing each other for 7 months prior to his asking me to be his girlfriend. And we'll be engaged for 3 years this July. 

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:38 PM
Hey LindsayK I am 23 weeks prego I did not know that there was someone in here so close to me in wks. My due date is Sep 3rd. 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:47 PM
LOL.......looks like I've been married the longest.......8yrs this year

I've posted this before a few times but here it is again, lol cj have you ever even seen me preg.? Can't remember

start end after
96 136ish 112
112 136ish 94
94 140ish 125
136 146 127
127 153 123 

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:50 PM
Yes I saw you prego with number 4 

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:54 PM
you had three before i meet you then I saw you with 4 but then I can't believe I never saw you prego with #5 unless were you prego when we wen't to that Mexican resturant and Jacob was still sitting in a high chair and it was sooo windy do you remember that? 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:57 PM
yeah no that was like thankgiving vacation...and no i got preg. that next spring after we left the trip before last seeing you guys or hell i could have even got preg. there, lol it was right in that time frame 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 9th, 2008 6:57 PM
hey and I have pics of that resturaunt with the kids to 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us