Hello, guest
|
Name: Opheiliamath
[ Original Post ]
Ok , so there's the girl that i work with and she's sooooo annoying! I'm 90% sure she's jealous of me. She's a "God" fearing women and get on my nerves!

The incident today is, i was reliving her so she can go home and i saw the name Dominique and i mentioned when i have my next child that's what i'll name him/her.....anyways she comments "Oh reallly Mhhhmm. I guess" But she has this ANNOYING I'M ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY VOICE!

Then i said i would like to have another boy, then she asked when will that be, i'm not sure. The guy determines the sex of the baby, so if a guy ever says to you that you can't give me a boy then you just point out that its not my fault but yours!, lol.

THEN...she looks at me and goes oh really? I say Ah yea! Its simple science. I asked if she belived in science she said no...i belive in Jesus.AHHHHHH...then she smugly walks away and says have a nice night!

I'm so annoyed by her.

If you got through all that and understood. Thanks a bunch!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 16th, 2007 8:51 PM
she sounds like an idiot. high and mighty people suck. sorry you have to deal with her 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 16th, 2007 9:33 PM
LOL start having a conversation with her about Evolution!! LOL hahah

people like that make me nuts!!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Oct 16th, 2007 9:49 PM
yeah women like that make me want to kick them....i dont understand not believing in science...you can believe in both God and science....please kick her for me..PLEASE 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 7:37 AM
lol 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 7:39 AM
go down to your local fish shop, buy the biggest fish there.. and slap her right across her grotty face.
i can guarantee that will knock sense into her. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us