Hello, guest
|
Name: Opheiliamath
[ Original Post ]
Activley trying to lose the baby weight?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 3rd, 2007 7:07 PM
i'm starting next week...i'm very hopeful it will work because i'm going to do the same thing i did to lose the weight after gracie and it worked great then! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 3rd, 2007 7:10 PM
What did you do?

How far are you post partum?

My son is 4 months i swear i look 3more preggo, my belly is just my biggest worry 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 3rd, 2007 7:11 PM
3 months preggo* 

Name: Lola | Date: Oct 3rd, 2007 11:40 PM
I was supposed to start yesterday but not getting paid 'til tommorow and wanna get some new gear. It was six weeks since my little rasher was born.

Anywho.

A good way to lose weight that always works for me is...watch what you eat...Don't starve yourself. Just keep and eye and limit junk food. Doesn't have to be cut out.

When eating...sit at the kitchen table to eat...so as to make a chore or it instead of relaxing on the sofa enjoying it or something.

I also do an hour a night 4 -5 days a week at the gym.

That helps me shift about 2 stone in 5 weeks.

And I feckin' can't wait to get paid to start again. Lol!

Yay! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 4th, 2007 4:27 AM
i'm dieting.
i have 10 more pounds to lose until pre-prego weight, but i want to lose more than that. i am doing a diet called the quick weight loss diet, it's awesome. i also walk 2 1/2 miles twice a week. i just push brooke in the stroller, she loves the outside 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 4th, 2007 4:44 AM
i go to caloriecount.com and it tells you how many calories you should eat and how many you need to burn to hit your goalweight by a certain date. then i use the biggest loser workout dvd and walking to hit my calorie burn mark....

i will be 6 wks postpardum on tues. so thats when i decided to start again. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 4th, 2007 7:20 AM
yes. is it working. no. has it been working the past 5.5 months, not really. yay for life. 

Name: Double_K | Date: Oct 4th, 2007 1:12 PM
I've been starting then quitting diets since Kaden was born (9 months ago). I've just started getting serious again--actually me and my hubby made a pact.....he smokes (cigs), which I am not crazy about---so when I loose my first 10 pounds he's going to start to try and quit and he says by the time I am to my pre-preggo weight he will have quit smoking. I'll believe it when I see it! :) But he's probably thinking the same thing--he knows how I like food! :)

In the past I've done Weight Watchers and I liked it...I like putting point values to foods, that helps me keep up with what I eat. I kind of threw Slim Fast in there too--since a shake or a meal bar is 3 points on WW, I'd keep up with those as points too. So I am starting up that again---I just have to find a way to get some exercising in!!

Nikki---what is the "quick weight loss diet"? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us