Hello, guest
|
Name: sally24
[ Original Post ]
I am 22 weeks pregnant I have been feeling strong kicks and movement the last couple of weeks and flutters since week 15. I went in for my us a couple days ago and everything was fine , however its been two days since then I have bearly felt the baby move, which seems odd because for the last week , week and a half it has seemed to be in a prediticable pattern, is the baby perhaps moved its postion and i am not feeling it ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi02 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 8:29 PM
You might want to get it checked out, but yeah it could be that the baby is just turned towards your back and is kicking internally. You might not feel it if thats what the baby is doing. I know that for me, there were a few days where I couldn't feel it until I laid down on my back in bed for a little while. Now he never stops moving it seems! He's always rolling and squirming. 

Name: BabyKandy5503 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 8:56 PM
Sally I had that problem today...but I drunk some grape jucie and ate a small snickers ( the lil one) and it worked...I was scared too cuz she is normally moving then all day today i didnt feel her...i was fixin to go to the er..but since I did that..she is moving agian..yay! 

Name: rachel23 | Date: Oct 26th, 2006 9:21 PM
they say lay on your side for 1 hour after you eat and you should feel 10 movements. Its a kick count 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us