Hello, guest
|
Name: mizzescalante
[ Original Post ]
hey i read in your post about you taking adipex generic for phentermine 37.5. how many pills do you get per prescription? i get phentermine 37.5 and its $10 for 15 pills. i almost have to just take half a day because i honestly feel like my eyes are bugged out its almost like they are wide open and i hate that feeling. my dr only put me on them for 1 1/2 month because i only got 2 refills with 15 pills per rx.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 8:25 PM
I get 30 pills per month and I have to go and check in with my dr to get each prescription. she told me to cut them in half that way I would have some left over to maintain the loss when my three months are up. In ohio you can only be on them for three months. I cut them in half at first, but after I get used to them I started to take a whole one because I would end up getting hungry with jsut a half dose. They don't make me feel bugged out though 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:08 PM
well what i ment by bugged out is that i feel like my eyes are wide open like a buggs eyes.lol. i tried to cut mine in half but it broke up and i was at work and it looked like i had cocaine on my desk, then i noticed when i split it it all broke down and it was nasty to take all broken up. my pills are white with blue dots and they are brittle. hey like personal question. after like a week did it make your pee smell. since i started taking them it has for me. i mean like i want to gaggggg and throw up. its strong and its nasty. i mean i dont know if it might be the mix between my birth controll and the phentermine or just the phentermine. just wondering if you had this problem. if not i need to advise my doctor. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:13 PM
I used a pill cutter it is super sharp like a razor blade so they didn't crumble. My are white with blue spots too. My pee is fine, but my dr did tell me that it was super important to dirnk lots and lots of water while taking them. Maybe you are not drinking enough water and that is what is making you pee smell strong. Try to drink 8-10 glasses per day 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:20 PM
man since i started the pills i can only down like 3 cups of water. it makes me hot hungry or thirsty. i need to look into the pill cutter but i noticed i get hungry faster also when i split them. and i will try to drink more you are probably right about that. man i will be super pissed if i am paying for phentermine and they are giving me the generic just to make money off of me.

what do you think? 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:21 PM
I had a hard time drinking that much at first too becuse I was just not hingry. you almost have to remian your self to do it or you will go all day and not have anything at all 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:21 PM
phentermine is the generic. the brand name is adipex 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:23 PM
Adipex (phentermine) is a diet pill. so mabye phentermine is the generic of adipex. hummmmm ok i feel better. well since mine is the cheaper brand and yours is the real thing why do they look alike? mabye i am screwing the pharmacy. hummmm. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:24 PM
well actually the pharmacy is screwing themself for giving me the name brand but charging the generic. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:27 PM
no I have the generic too. My dr prescribed the adipex, but the generic is cheaper (phentermine) so that is what I got, but it is the same stuff. it is liek buying cotton swabs instead of q-tips ya know LOL 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:32 PM
ohhh i got all confused i thought you were taking adipex. ohhh ok my misunderstanding. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:33 PM
but you know what i researched the internet and it showed adipex as the pill we are taking and phentermine was a capsul with blue and white dots so idk. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 11:22 PM
no crap i hear ya. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us