Hello, guest
|
Name: ashley5
[ Original Post ]
My mom was telling me that she put cereal in our bottles to help us sleep, Eva sleeps all night but She also said it was one way she weened us on to solid food...so my question is...what kind of cereal do you put in? I mean i dont want to give her a sugar high either...lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:11 PM
well first how old is she? Unless there is a medical reason for needing cereal then it should not be given in a bottle and not before 4 months of age at which time it should be fed by a spoon. The "it makes them sleep longer" thing is totally not proven it is just some old school stuff that all moms used to do. Anyway it is just baby rice cereal there is no sugar in it they are just flakes that make the milk thick. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:26 PM
yes it dosent make them sleep longer, xylea woke up more when i tried it. i just started doing it because she couldnt keep her formula down. but it does not help them sleep i promise because i was desperate to try anything and that was the one thing tht didnt work. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 9:26 PM
instead of yes i ment no. lol first word in last post. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 11:31 PM
oh and it is baby ceral dude. not fruit loops 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 1:16 AM
yeah i read this nikki and i was like whats she going to put in there frosted flakes? lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 1:53 AM
haha and i was thinking coco pebbles LMAO 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:02 AM
lol im glad im not the only one who caught that 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:39 AM
put coco puffs in her bottles they love it !!!! or lucky charms eveb better! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:42 AM
damn it man i thought i discovered that first!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 5:27 AM
lmfao sugar high ..cocoa puffs please 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us