Hello, guest
|
Name: shawnalynn
[ Original Post ]
I am new here so bare with me on things! I was wondering if anyone has spotted during a pregnancy? I am 8 weeks and a few days. This past friday (7wks) I had very light spotting, started out very very light pink then it went to light, light brown. that was it until Monday morning adn I noticed very light spotting again still brown. I spoke with my doctor a few times abou tthis and he tells me its nothing to worry about at this point. Should I call and have him do a U/S anyways? I am so mixed on this, I mean I believe him but then again I am kinda worried.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 28th, 2008 4:40 PM
I haven't experienced any spotting during preganancy.

I wouldn't say that spotting is "normal" but it is common.

Are you having any cramps?

Have you miscarried before?

I'm no Doctor, if you really feel strongly about this go see your Doc. 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Oct 28th, 2008 5:25 PM
I spotted at around 5 weeks pregnant (that was I assumed implantation bleeding)

Then at 28 weeks pregnant I bled a bit, and that had been cause by a cervical erosion.

See your doctor. 

Name: sarab1289 | Date: Oct 28th, 2008 11:30 PM
I'm also in my 8th week and had spotting around my 4th week. I actually thought I was going to get my period because I had cramps too. My spotting mostly light brown with an occasional light pink. I had my first doctor's appointment this past Friday and my doctor said everything was fine (I got an ultrasound because I wasn't 100% sure how far along I was). Spotting (from what I've been told and read) is absolutely normal. Some women spot throughout their entire pregnancy. I'm sure you're fine, especially if your doctor doesn't think it's anything to make you come in over :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us