Hello, guest
|
Name: Serenity21122
[ Original Post ]
I have had two children and everything is the same as it was with those two pregnancys, but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative...
So I am kinda confused....
I am lactating from both breasts, and it looks just like the colostrum that was present during my other two pregnancys... My breasts are sore and swollen, and it is uncomfortable to have sex too... And I am gaining weight at a crazy rate! All of which are exactly like the other two times I was pregnant.. I am not on any medication, and haven't been.
My period was irregular this last month too. I had a normal period, then about two weeks later I spotted for a day, but then had a normal period again 2 weeks later.. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance
D
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 4:12 AM
blood test dr-- there could be something else wrong 

Name: Serenity21122 | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 4:18 AM
One more thing, I have also been getting alot of migraines lately. And they are just horrible.. Anyway, I just wanted to add that. 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 7:03 AM
You can't read all these symptoms as being pregnancy related. Anything can cause them. I nursed my youngest child and sometimes before my period, milk still leaks out. I stopped nursing him in April of 06. Your boobs can also hurt before af and it doesn't matter if it hasn't happened before.

My dh and I have been ttc since our mc last Aug and I've learned not to read into symptoms. If you don't get your answers, go to the docs.

It doesn't matter if you've been regular or irregular your entire life, it can all change at any moment, just like that. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us