Hello, guest
|
Name: Opheiliamath
[ Original Post ]
But WOW Tyler going to be one!!!! UGH....its the weirdest thing but I feel like crying,lol.

I have 18 days toplan Christian's and I'm clueless.

Tell me details....what's his theme?
Who did you invite?
Does he have friends his age?
What did you get him for his b-day???

I wanna know, lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DRB | Date: May 6th, 2008 10:04 PM
i was invited.....i sent an awesome present..but they havent gotten it yet 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 6th, 2008 10:06 PM
hahhah LOL

his theme is a water theme,, his invites were froggies we invited Lots of people 50+ invites went out, about 40 are coming roughly, the age range of kids are all over the place. but not too many kids every one that i thought was coming with their kids, arnt! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 6th, 2008 10:16 PM
so we are having one of those hard sided kiddie pools and then a frog pool with a sun shade and then a pool with water squirters, water balloons and lots of food and water guns 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 6th, 2008 10:17 PM
for him we got the laugh and learn kitchen a water wheel play table, and some clothes, we figured every one else would do the rest. 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: May 8th, 2008 3:37 PM
AW! SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! Lucky Tyler! Tell him Happy FIRST birthday for me! UGH they grow so fast, hahaha.

Can't wait to see pics...is he walking yet?

You live in FLA right? Where the weather is always nice.
I really want to have an outdoor gathering for Christian but being in Boston you never know...so I'm still leaning for Chuck E Cheese.

For me its going to be just family and a few people from work who has kids. So, maybe 5 kids in total, not a lot. I don't know a lot of people, or I just don't want to invite the people I do know, lol. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us