Hello, guest
|
Name: logansmom
[ Original Post ]
I am 36 weeks preg. and my dr. checked me tuesday and I was 1 cm. dilated and last night I lost my plug, not just half it was the whole thing. Today I am spotting brown stuff. I am so confused, does this mean that labor is close or could it still take a few weeks? And is it normal to still bleed like that after losing your plug?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: tylersmom06 | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:09 PM
I know its a generic answer but its different with each person BUT if I were to bet I would say you may be a mom soon! :-) 

Name: bmes | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:11 PM
i never lost my plug!! i just started getting contractions and off to the hospital i went!!! no warnings for me!!! lol...but from what i've heard from others, it sounds like after you lose the plug, the baby comes shortly after! :-) 

Name: becky | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:24 PM
so was u in labour? im due today, & nothing yet, i keep getting twinges & pulling pains, its just a matter of waiting ,i guess 

Name: jillw | Date: Feb 22nd, 2007 5:35 PM
it could mean days it could mean weeks. Some people loose it and then go directly into labor. I wish there were a better answer, but there just isn't. I didn't loose mine at all before I went into labor with my son. Good new is that no matter what it will be soon 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 10:17 PM
i was 3 cm, and lost my plug and still didn't go into labor until a week later and that was induced,lol...but some girls go right away it all depends but it does mean that things are getting moving along either way, best of luck to you 

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Feb 23rd, 2007 10:51 PM
If you start feeling contractions, I would call the dr...you're probably having bloody show...I had my baby the same day that I had bloody show, but everyon eis different 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us