Hello, guest
|
Name: Double_K
[ Original Post ]
I wasn't paying attention this morning and just clicked on the first forum on the list--which is usually due date---but it took to me to a new, uncharted place! :) They have that one set up funny too---wonder if they are going to do that to all of them soon.......
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 3:47 PM
been like this for a while hun lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 3:47 PM
hey r u gonna be sending that chair thingy? just wondering 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 3:48 PM
no i think she means the fertility thing.....have you seen it?? theres a new forum for fertility problems 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 3:49 PM
oh. lol i just type in the full addy

www.babycrowd.com/forums/due_date lol 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:02 PM
YYEEAAHHH coartney! :P I'm not going crazy!! :)
I acutally mailed it today---I sold some stuff on ebay and waited to send it all---so it should be there in a few days! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:04 PM
i was thinking about selliong some clothes on ebay but i dont know what to list them as. plus not a pet free smoke free home.. well its smoke free now ythat hes around 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:07 PM
My clothes aren't pet free. :) I don't list them that way----but just check out other prices on clothes and go from there. I usually screw up on shipping---I'll low ball it and it will end up eating into my profits. They have a calculator thing you can use to calculate shipping---guess I am too lazy to do that..... 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:08 PM
but people will ask if they are concerened about "pet free"---if their kids have allergies they will make sure.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:08 PM
its baby clothes collared button up shirts, sweater vests, khakis, but 0-3 months. the shirts might fit but the pants are highwaters i guess being tall will do that 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:09 PM
*concerned---my spelling sux today 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:12 PM
well I sold a group of 0-3 mo ---had about 4 shirts, 2 onsies, 3 pants---ended up going for $11 plus $9 shipping. Not major bucks, but better than just giving it away--every little bit helps. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:12 PM
lol i didnt even catch it my allergies have me so worn 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:12 PM
im gonna need to sell the bouncer from this house too 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:13 PM
if you have name brand--those can go really high (that group I sold only had one GAP shirt in it, the other were wal-mart brand)...:) ANYWAYS---I'll stop preaching ebay now 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:15 PM
yeh these are walmart and old navy never worn 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:15 PM
Another option is kids reasale shops---if you have one in your area, usually you take stuff in and they give you credit to buy other stuff there (like bigger clothes)---we have a couple nice shops here and I live in a pretty small town.... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:16 PM
yeh i actually got the jumper, swing and some bigger clothes from there i know the owners 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:17 PM
ohhh, then you know all about it.... :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:19 PM
mmhmm mommy and me 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:20 PM
oh and fyi---I send the chair in its orignal box---but it I guess my cats used as a scratching post---speaking of NOT being PET FREE. lol :) just in case you wondered why the box was shredded in areas..... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:22 PM
thank you again though seriously i know you could of sold it 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:22 PM
its ok as long as the cat hair can come off lol im allergic! 

Name: Double_K | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:24 PM
I made sure there wasn't any "fur" on the box---and I disinfected the seat (but the cats were not on it)---but might just toss the box asap in case.... :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jul 5th, 2007 4:26 PM
oh im not tha bad. usually takes 10 mins w a cats face in mine. they seem to always nudge me 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us