Hello, guest
|
Name: nicole76108
[ Original Post ]
Hello ladies its been along time. I just wanted to give ya'll an update on everything going on with me since you were so great with my 1000 questions while I was pregnant. My baby girl is 6 months old now and my boy is almost 4 years old wow how time flys. We are living in Kentucky now trying to get our life straight.

My little boy is now potty trained YEAH!!! It was funny we tried popsicle treats and hotwheels cars and bringing him in the potty every 15 minutes. But what worked was lol I told him that he was a big boy now and that big boys use the toilet to poo and pee and if he couldnt do it on his own that we would have to take him to the hospital to get shots in his butt so that he could lol cruel I know but it worked lmao Wish I would have thought of it sooner. He has been using the toilet everyday since then. :)
Our new task is learning the ABC's he is trying but I feel like that is going to be a long road to but well get it done. :)
My little girl is fully recovered from her surgery for Pyloric Stenosis and is 100% better. She is still small for 6 months but she is so beautiful. She is starting to eat baby foods #1 and some gerber cereals.
Anyway just wanted to say hey and let everyone know how we were. :)
Love,
Nicole
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Nov 6th, 2008 8:29 PM
LMFAO 

Name: mother2five | Date: Nov 6th, 2008 8:43 PM
Lol....haha the things we have to do to just make our kids do what we need them to do sometimes......my 4 yr old likes to pee in the back yard while out playing no matter whom is there or what they're doing he used to whip it out and pee until I told him that I sent a telegram to all the birds and told him that his weiner was food and next time he pulled it out they could eat it......he said "like a worm" Lol that's exactly how I told him......needless to say he pees in the potty now for fear of the birds munching on his weiner.

Glad to hear everything is ok and your baby is doing good 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Nov 6th, 2008 8:55 PM
Aw lovely to hear everything is good. lol about the potty training. But you got there! :) 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Nov 6th, 2008 10:51 PM
M25: LMAO thats great, my boy pee's outside Im gonna have to use that on him. lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 6th, 2008 11:04 PM
LMAO!! haha what ever works, LOL and M25 i love the bird bait story, LOL thats what you can call it now, say you better put your bird bait away LOL

Glad to see every thing is going well with your family! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us