Hello, guest
|
Name: ..RoSey..
[ Original Post ]
I told you i had guests at my house..

The guy and his girlfriend..

This morning at bout 5am i woke upto lots of banging about.. and HER CRYING !!!!! AND HIM TELLING HER TO " STFU HOE " " FUCK UPPP " WITH MORE BANGING !!!

i think he was beating her !!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS CRYING SAYING OUCH !!!
Wtf do i do !?!??! i always KNEW there was something about that guy.... thats why ive never liked him!!

is it my place to say something to her when she gets up ?!!?!?
im thinking of asking her whats going on when her bfs out having a smoke !!
i can still hear her sniffing.... and him telling her to shutup and keep it quiet.......
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 5:55 PM
Why are those people at your house. Sorry if ya mentioned it somewhere else.

And you definitely should find out if she's ok...

Feck sake... 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 5:58 PM
its in the " MY hate " post in SAHM 

Name: Lola | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 6:01 PM
Why don't ya kick 'em out? 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 6:04 PM
there going home this morn on the bus.

but i cant let HER go if hes hurting her!! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 6:16 PM
do u happen to have strict gun laws there? if not.. haha .. yeh . im facked in the head. these people all need to be shot. 

Name: Lola | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 6:17 PM
Most people like that are willing to be abused...so wouldn't take too kindly to having people asking questions.

But all the same I think ya should...

Does your fella know about all this crap? 

Name: mamal | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 7:15 PM
Definitely say something to both of them. No matter what the excuse that is NEVER exceptable and make sure they both know that. I have pushed a few men off of women for hitting them. It is not easy but I will NEVER stand there a let someone hit another person, not in my presence. Make sure to tell him you have a baby upstairs that he can beat up if hitting a defenseless person brings him joy (very sarcastic of course). What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Finally KICK HIS ASS OUT and call someone to pick up the girl! 

Name: mamal | Date: Sep 9th, 2007 7:16 PM
*acceptable 

Name: vr4eva | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 10:50 PM
oh man
what would i do if i was you ?
well i would had said some thing being me
my sister was in the same place as your friend her b/f was beating her up when she was carrying her 2nd child and holding her 1st born in her arm i walked in and was running my mouth that did not turn out to well he jumped in the car and tryed to run me over my sister would never tell us it he had hit her she would hide it silly girl but he was real bad sleeping around on her and all kind of things she has now had her 3rd child to him
her first is now 5, 2nd child is 4 and her 3rd is 3
she is still with the father of her kids but i can not stand him at all i thing he might be better to her now he has done course and things like that to try and save there family so i guess he is trying lol lol lol lol year right 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us