Hello, guest
|
Name: summadaiz
[ Original Post ]
Question... did your friends find their baby? I just now read the post and I will pray for them also...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jessie2 | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:27 PM
Yeah stupid they find him. If you read the post you would noticed he pasted away. 

Name: jessie2 | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:28 PM
they found* 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:48 PM
see what i mean jessie......honest opinion my ass.....like i said you look for oportunities to be rude 

Name: Randi | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:50 PM
She is such a whore. I hate that chick. 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:51 PM
Name: jessie2 • Date: 04/30/2007 11:32:44

I am not new I just don't come here very often. I do go on due date sometimes and give honest opinions, but over there they are so sensitive and they say I am talking crap. Thanks for the welcome 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:52 PM
Name: mother2five • Date: 04/30/2007 12:53:39

I wouldn't call it honest opinions I'd say you look for opportunities to be rude jessie =
Name: jessie2 • Date: 04/30/2007 15:53:30

See that is your opinion that I am being rude and mine is that I am being honest. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:54 PM
yeah and sheacts like shes a genius but cant spell or use the correct words....pasted..you mean passed 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:57 PM
well dumb ass it says they were looking for his body... 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:58 PM
Name: question Title: prayer request...so sad

I got a call this afternoon from my best friend saying that a friend's( of ours) baby fell in the canal that is right behind their house.They wanted prayer because they couldn't find him,well,the call just came through again that they still haven't found Andy and that they are now looking for his body because enough time has passed that now they know he is safe in heaven.They are very very upset,Andy just turned 2 last month.Please pray for them.Their names are Clifford and Kay Schrock.I will update you when I know something more. ? 

Name: summadaiz | Date: May 1st, 2007 3:59 PM
and I didn't read what others posted just what question posted so I didnt see that they found him... sorry for being concerned. 

Name: Karen- | Date: May 1st, 2007 4:03 PM
Don't worry summa, It was very nice of you to be concerned! The baby drowned though. 

Name: question | Date: May 1st, 2007 5:35 PM
Yes,they found him 45 minutes after he fell in.His body was found 2 miles from the bridge he fell off of.Yes,it is very sad but they are just trusting in God that it was his time to get his wings.Thank you all for your prayers.I think the funeral is tomorrow. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us