Hello, guest
|
Name: Dipsey
[ Original Post ]
She wanted me to pass it on to you all :) And i got to see baby Isabelle first!!! AHAHA she is BEAUTIFUL..looks nothing like her mumma ;) hehe...

♥♥♥

at 11am my water broke, so i rung my midwife and she told me to wait around until my contractions were 3 - 4 mins apart !! i thought she was fucking crazy.. but ok..
so my mum came over.. spent the day with me.. and at 7pm the contractions started getting really bad and 3- 4 mins apart.. so i rung my midwife again.. and she said to wait until they were 1 min long.. so i got off the phone with her.. and my mum pretty much said " nope you are in too much pain, stuff your midwife !! lets go ! "
so we went to the hospital. i was already 5cm dialated !!. by that time my contractions were every 2 minutes..and pretty painful.. i was allowed to get in the bath.. and given gas ( which is fucking awesome btw ) then the contractions started getting REALLY sore.. so my midwife checked my cervix and i was at that point 8cm, but 1 small part of my cervix hadnt fully gone.. I WAS IN SO MUCH FUCKING AGONY MAN.. worst pain in the world.. so i asked for an epi.. i vomited all over my midwfies before they took me to another room to get the epi lol...
it kicked in pretty quick.. and soon enough i couldnt feel anything but pressure.. so i had a little nap..
then my midwife woke me up at about 3am and told me i needed to start pushing ( i didnt know cause i was so numb )
so i got on my hands and knees and pushed like i was taking the biggest crap EVER!!! at 3:30am
she popped out !! and was put on my chest where she barely even cried ( still havnt heard a real cry from her yet )

anyways.. i needed 2 stitches cause i ripped.. so now im hooha is all fucking swollen and OH MY GOD IT HURTS to sit down.and it hurts even MORE to piss !!!. i was all worried about the doctors seeing my hooha.. WELL I HAD IT BAD.. they were down below there cause of some other complications for about 20 fucking minutes fiddling around.. but meh i was in too much pain to give a shit.
Isabelle pretty much latched on my boob straight away !! Shes so gorgeous !!
She weighs 8 pounds and a bit.

By 7am i decided i wanted to go home.. cause there was no point in hanging around.. ( i was allowed to stay for 3 nights but didnt want to )
so here i am... with a sore fat swollen fanny.. and a beautiful baby girl called Isabelle Danese ( middle name after my mum )
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:20 AM
congrats girl! sounds like you had fun lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:26 AM
Congrats on popping isabelle out! wish they would have let me go home after..but then again i dont.... 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:29 AM
congrats 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:37 AM
congrats!!!! 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:46 AM
congrats! it seems so odd the concept of going home right after the baby is born...i think i would be to nervous to leave the first night just because if something happened i would want a doc around but the not having to be there the whole 48 to 72 hours would be nice. 

Name: KarenM | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 5:22 AM
yay! yay! yay! congrats on your little addition and welcome to the world Isabelle (what a beauty of a name!). 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 5:24 AM
congrats now ya gotta learn to share them cookies 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 8:09 AM
Congrats!!! Well done! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 2:50 PM
Congratulations Rosey! That's great that after you got the epi you were able to sleep until it was time to push. You are much more brave than me, I don't think I would have had the courage to leave the hospital that soon after delivering. :-) 

Name: angelpuff84 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 3:15 PM
congrats 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 3:29 PM
congratz rosey. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 6:00 PM
Congratulations! 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 7:17 PM
Congratulations!!! and welcom to motherhood!! Glad u and baby are doing fine!!!! 

Name: Babydreamer26 | Date: Jun 29th, 2007 11:29 PM
CONGRATS!!! 

Name: mamal | Date: Jun 30th, 2007 1:17 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Welcome to the world Isabelle Danese!!
Way to go with the breastfeeding! What a natural! If you ever need help or support or just someone to b*tch to you are welcome to contact me. I am also on CafeMom Mama_l is me or here on the breastfeeding board.
What an amazing birth story thanks for sharing! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jul 1st, 2007 1:22 AM
Congrats Rosey!!!!!!!!!
Thats so awesome, glad she is healthy and you sound like you happy. Hope you make a quick recovery and hope Sarah gives us an up date soon! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us