Hello, guest
|
Name: Coartney
[ Original Post ]
hey how is my goober butt doing today? any better??? braden is cranky and just threw up 3 oz all down my back, said he was sharing cuz i starve myself lol. anyways i hope he and you are doing better. oh and i know you live in canada but this mail thing is getting redic but i still love you guys
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 2:42 PM
randi is a lier dont talk to her just kidding!!! i love you too randi! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 2:46 PM
lol liar, yeh i read the stupidity 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 2:49 PM
i read it too..made me laugh....cause they are dumb...i love randi toooooo 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 2:50 PM
ok sleepy time ..muah to goober butt 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 4:37 PM
Oh yeah and Danese and Lauren I love you too... even though I message gomer about what retards you are pretty well everyday. Just the way I work hahaha

How are Tyler and Gabs? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 4:37 PM
i want a pic of Kaden!! 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:17 PM
I will send one... I have your addy from that thing you sent me. I think I still have the envelope :) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:21 PM
hair dryer loves spoon!
:) 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:24 PM
Hey Nikki! How is Brooke? 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:26 PM
asleep! finally! she has been sleeping like crap the past couple of nights. mommy is exhausted, but it sounds like you are having the same problems 

Name: Randi | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:28 PM
Yeah, I hear ya there. Kaden is sleeping now, but he hasn't really been since the weekend. He has been screaming so loud and nothing calms him :| We are going to the dr this afternoon.

Is she just hungrier? They go through a growth spurt around this age I believe. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:32 PM
yeah she is eating like every hour and a half. is that ok? it made me feel like i was doing something wrong.

poor kaden i hope everything is ok! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 5:51 PM
:) so many of my fav people in one place...how lucky am I ♥
Anyway how is everyone? Randi looks loke I missed some drama about you some place...I will have to find it and open my can of whoop ass! Everyone here is good. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:15 PM
well randi its ok..i like when people talk about me behind my back...lol

Gabs is good...just fussy today....but she is sleeping now...

hope Mr Kaden feels better!!!!

Oh yeah and jill all the drama is in sahm....enjoy..lol 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:15 PM
on my way........... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:22 PM
randi i want newer ones damnit not fair. i have to take braden to get his 3 month ones ina couple weeks. how much did you pay at walmart, i was thinking about going there 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:25 PM
i want pictures!!!! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:28 PM
im getting brooke and macie's (megan's baby) pictures taken this monday! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 6:50 PM
i was wondering if you ever realized you never did mail it to me . lmfao. its okay though. :) 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:01 PM
no I honestly thought that I had amiled it, because after I got it back when I sent it to turkey I had it sitting in my house and Gary was like what is this box get rid of it. So I took it to my car and went to the post office. Problem is they were closed and I couldn't use that mail drop because the box didn't fit the size requirements. After that I guess I jsut thought I had sent it LOL I will mail it this weekend I swearLOL at this point is is going to be a disappointment though. hahaha "man I waited this long for this" hahaha 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:04 PM
lololol its ok 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:07 PM
Hay man I sent flowers LOL......of course that only required a phone call and a credit card not a trip to the post office LOL. Really though I ahve to go there this weekend anyway so I can send my friend jada a birthday gift. She lives in orlando too. I am trying to visit her in july so if it works out we can get together. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:09 PM
lol that would be awesome! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:11 PM
I was planning to go at the beginning of july for her birthday (it is july 4th) but that is not going to work because of school, but now I am hoping to go at the end after summer semester is over. 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:13 PM
haha i hope cadence doesnt try that crap. lol i dont want her used formula. lol 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 7:16 PM
randi coart lauren nikki jill and danese. i demand pictures of your babies. im determined to fill up my fridge with pictures of babies i dont really "know" the more pictures the more cuffy is like wtf? hahah :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 10:16 PM
whittni i just need to put a stamp for yours...i think by the 12 they should all be out!! if i sent you 10 will u put them all up!!hahah 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 10:39 PM
lol i put all of yalls birth announcements in the mail today!

so in other words you will be getting your picture of brooke very soon! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 27th, 2007 10:40 PM
oh oh! and we are getting brooke's and my niece and nephew's pictures taken for fourth of july! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 12:29 AM
...am i getting one nikki!!!??? 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 28th, 2007 1:48 AM
of course danese! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us