Hello, guest
|
Name: lil_dancer77
[ Original Post ]
I just wanted to say Thank you to all the awesome girls on this site. You guys have gotten me through some really rough times, just being able to answer my questions or have a chat. Its been great. I am loving being a mother and its so good to hear everyones birth stories and updates on how things are going. It was really hard going through my pregnancy alone and now being a single mum, but everyone here has mad it thats little bit easier.

Thanks to Lauren and Coartney who answered my questions regardings the Army etc. I really appreciated everyones input. It really did/does ,mean alot to me.

Thanks again.
Nikki
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 4:20 PM
Your welcome :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 8:01 PM
anytime, sadly i dont remember what you're talking about, but just ignore me saying that haha . 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 10:54 PM
hahah I asked about the Army and who to talk to regarding my ex who is in the army but denies his daughter!!! You answered my questions on a few diff things. But thats ok, i remember and thats the main thing so thanks 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 10:57 PM
aww you are too nice :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 2:45 AM
so waht ever happened with all that mess? did you get it all figured out? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 2:45 AM
what** 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 3:27 AM
nope, decided that i didnt want to make him made by getting his work involved. He has made threats to me and im not to sure if they were empty or what. He told me if i contacted his family he would make sure i didnt have one...not very nice. I am pretty scared of him to be honest. I dont want Olivia involved in that mess, but i am really worried about what i am meant to tell her. I was going to tell him when Olivia was born but he has changed all his numbers and i have no way of contacting him unless i got to the base. I am still tossing up whether or not i should put him on the birth cert. It sucks, i thought i knew him so well and i thought we loved each other. He wanted this baby at first and now he has someone else (who he was cheating on me with for about 3 months before i found out and he broke up with me). I look at my baby and she looks so much like her father. It tears me up knowing he is being so immature. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 3:52 AM
hey whats his rank and name, and where is he stationed? and u said army yeh? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 3:59 AM
yeah, but im in Australia. Dunno what rank? how would i know that? He is an infantry soldier and i know he is 6rar... 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:03 AM
I can search through the military phone book and find his info for you if you want. My husband is former Army and he still has an AKO account where I can find that info. I'm sorry he's being such a jerk to you. :-( It sounds to me like you are a strong person and probably better without him. When Olivia grows up and starts asking questions about her father, I'm sure you will know exactly what to tell her. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:05 AM
i still have my AKO account too :) mwuahah 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:08 AM
you can find anyone on AKO :-) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:10 AM
im still waiting on my new password, something happened. can u look someone up for me? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:11 AM
whats ako? I know which base he is at here. I got an exemption from Child support for him so he does not have to pay maintainence. Kind of sucks but i think its for the best. I have done a photo album and scrap book with a letter in it for Olivia explaining what has happened, but the scrap book is filled with pics of her daddy and things he does and of us together etc becasue i do want her to know him, becasue she does have every right one day to go and see him if she wants. Revenge would be sweet but i dunno if its really worth hassle he sure as hell isnt 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:26 AM
i have an ako account whats his name?? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:27 AM
well if hes making threats to you, thats not good at all, and i do think you should get involved with his work, he is her father weather he likes it or not! and the military should know about it. 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:28 AM
Coartney...what do you need looked up? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:31 AM
i think she should know her father as well... who knows, he might come around unless hes like my father who till this day is still such a coward! i haven't seen him since i was like 4 and till this day he still has never called me or my brother, he sent my older half sister a newspaper clipping to send to me... knowing our address and phone number, but couldn't find the courage to send it to me his self... and totally left out my brother 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:31 AM
I agree with Zoey, his commander should know and if he continues to make threats against you, the army should know that too, he could get in serious trouble for doing that! 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 4:35 AM
Coartney...if you want me to look someone up for you, you can email me if you want so you don't have to put their name on the internet, [email protected]

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 8:21 AM
Thanks guys. I just am caught between a rock and a hard place. because i am fearful of him i dont know whats best to do. He has never hurt me physically before. But i would hate for anything to happen. I am not to sure what his threats meant. I would contact the army if i was not so fearful..
If you guys look him up what are you going to do? lol..and will he know he has been looked up? He told me he was leaving the Army so i would be curious to know. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 10:10 AM
its really hard just to leave the army, and no he wouldn't know that we looked him up. do you know how long he was in before you met him? or what year he was gonna get out? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 25th, 2007 11:53 PM
He has been in since 2000 and was planning on getting out in March 07. Once he got back from being deployed. He came back from Timor in March.
So he probs has done enough time to get out right? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 12:02 AM
If you look him up it will have all his details wont it, so i would be able to contact him and let him know about Olivia? 

Name: Dipsey | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 12:36 AM
oh and if i did want him on the cert without him signing i would have to get a lawyer and go to court and prove with dna tests.

thats way too much time and money... 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:06 PM
brooke has my last name and her father isnt on the birth certificate, but her doesnt know that. it is in her best intrest that he isnt on there. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us