Hello, guest
|
Name: Annie
[ Original Post ]
I turn 18 in January and I want to move in with my boyfriend, who lives with his parents, but I don't think that my mom will like that very much. I love him so much and we have been together for over a year. I don't know if it is such a good idea though because we argue sometimes I don't know if our relationship will grow any stronger or if it will tear us apart. We don't use protection so when I move in I'm going to go on birth control. What should I do?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: to annie | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 2:06 PM
its your decision it depends do you get along great with his parents i live w/ my inlaw and i cant stand it. Im so unhappy my husband is so babied. And i would say why wait till you move in start the protection now. If you argue and you mom will be unhappy why not wait a bit and make sure you want to. Do you have a good relationship with your mom? Youll know when your ready cuz it will happen naturally and you wont need to ask. So i think you should take a little more time to be sure you want to. DO what will make you happiest. 

Name: Annie | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 2:14 PM
I am going to start using protection when i move in because we will be having sex more becaues he lives for away now. But yes i do get along with his mom and dad? 

Name: to annie | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 2:30 PM
how olds your boyfriend. Do you go to school? Well good luck with what ever you decide.How often to you get to see him right now? i didnt tell my mom till me and her got in a fight when i was 18 and my b/f had begged me to move in with him since the 2nd week we dated so my mom couldnt interfare so one day 3 months after dating i got in a fight w/ my mom and called Paul he was 24 and had his own place moved in with him married 2 years latter and have been married for 8 years we use to fight all the time but i quit drinking when i had my first daughter and we really cherish aech other now and we are preg w/ our 2nd one. so it can work out at a young age its just easier if you have your own place cuz we just moved to a new state so we stay w/ mother in law till we buy our house here and it sux. 

Name: Annie Boyd | Date: Dec 14th, 2005 12:48 PM
My b/f is 18 and he will be 19 in March. Yes, I am in school I am in the 11th and next year I will start going to the school 10 min. away from his house. I get to see him maybe once a week if my mom lets me if not maybe 3 times a moth. 

Name: Annie | Date: Dec 15th, 2005 1:41 PM
Hay is any one out there!!!!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us