|
Name: rhyuzin
[ Original Post ]
safe
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mommyagain | Date: Jun 30th, 2006 1:29 PM
Like anything else it has its side affects but yes for the most part safe. Do your reserch first it is very important to know all the facts in a major decision like that. 

Name: Brandy | Date: Jun 30th, 2006 5:21 PM
There are risks with any medical procedure and an abortion just rockets that risk even higher. Think about it.. you are killing something inside your body that is already changing the chemical balance. Then you are removing it. The risk of infection is the highest but you can also be cut or ripped and hemorage. So many things can go wrong but then again most women have no complications with abortions. Now before anyone harps on me I don't personally believe in abortion but I do however believe every woman has her right to make her own decicions. We fought for how many years for our right to stand up and say what we want as women and this is no different that say.. voting. So ladies keep it clean and be nice about it, weather you believe in it or not. So many times, myself included have been rude about this kinda subject. 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Jun 30th, 2006 7:56 PM
Well put Brandy 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Jun 30th, 2006 8:07 PM
I'm not for abortion myself, but I'm pro-choice for who ever want to go through with it. As mention there are risks with any medical procedures but an abortion can make those risks higher.

My friend had an abortion because not only did her boyfriend at the time say that he didn't want anything to do with the baby but her mother also was telling her to do. Her mother even gave her the money to have it done. When she went into have her abortion they told her she was having twins but chances are she would have lost one of them anyways. To make a long story short, she had the abortion done and ended up going back because something went wrong when she had the procedure done. As a result they don't even know if she will be every be able to have another baby. 

Name: momofangels | Date: Jul 1st, 2006 9:18 PM
Please DONT kill your baby!!!Abortion is MURDER!!!! 

Name: ARMANISMOM | Date: Jul 4th, 2006 5:06 PM
If you are adult enough to have sex then you should be adult enough to face the concequences! At least put the baby up for adoption. If you do have an abortion tell them to tie your damn tubes, you have no place ever being a mother!!!! If you dont want kids protect yourself.... 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us