Hello, guest
|
Name: krystinakoleen
[ Original Post ]
Ok, so i know its early..I'm only 5 weeks along..but my husband and i were talking about names today.. If we have a girl..He wants to name her addison grace, and i want to name her angelina grace...if we have a boy either Malaki Michael or Jayden Michael...I really don't know why i am posting this..just an update i suppose..i am bored
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: veronim | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 1:23 AM
I really Like Addison Grace

I am trying to decide on a middle name for our little girl. Her fist name is going to be Bethany, any middle name suggestions, at the moment, we have Ava, Marie and Erin. Any suggestions? 

Name: krystinakoleen | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 3:30 PM
I like Bethany Marie. I LOVE the name Ava but it doesn't really flow, I also like Bethany Lynn...Thanks for you advice about our baby names 

Name: LeshaPa | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:05 PM
If i was pregnant with a girl her name was going to be Abigail Grace. I like both of the girl names. 

Name: NoahsMama06 | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:20 PM
If we have a girl we're naming her Alyzabeth Molly-Maureen.
(Molly for dh's mom and Maureen for my grandma) 

Name: Marti | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 4:34 PM
My niece is Olivia Grace. Not that I am biased but I think it's beautiful. If we have a girl, probably naming her Hope Elisabeth or Lauren Elisabeth.... 

Name: Catcorn | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 5:25 PM
I like Bethany Maeve its an Irish name. 

Name: MOMMY_2_BE | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 11:16 PM
if i have a girl, im naming her madelyn, but we arent sure about a middle name yet...i have picked out Madelyn Grace and Madelyn Nikole...My fiance doesnt like Grace all that much because it sounds old, but i love it and that is probably what i will be naming her...If it's a boy, it is going to be Caleb Ryan... 

Name: veronim | Date: Feb 21st, 2007 2:39 AM
I love Grace, I also wanted Bethany to Have Grace as her middle name - but my Husband is not such a fan. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us