Hello, guest
|
Name: Randi
[ Original Post ]
How are you doing? I read the good news on your post awhile back. How are you feeling now? Your levels were high...maybe it's TWINS...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Feb 17th, 2007 7:12 PM
lol. could be? hubby was a twin. who knows? but, on the sonogram, we only saw one. i wouldn't mind twins. that way i can get 2 more out of the way (we want a total of 4). everything is going really great. i got to see the heartbeat and i got a little pic. of my teeny weeny stringbean. it just looks like a little tadpole with a tail or something. i promise i will post the picture on my journal. how is your little one doing? 

Name: vane20 | Date: Feb 18th, 2007 12:36 AM
Hey Tasha, so you heard huh?? It's 3 of us now, just like we wanted!!! = )

By the way, how far along are you? And by when do u get to see the heartbeat? i feel like it's my first pregnancy, LOL 

Name: mommyagain | Date: Feb 18th, 2007 1:38 AM
I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Feb 21st, 2007 1:07 PM
hi vane, sorry i'm just getting back to you. well, i didn't actually HEAR the hearbeat yet b/c its so small, but i did see the heart beating on the monitor (sonogram) and i got to see my little string bean. i should be like 8/9 weeks now, im not too sure. i have to go online and get my exact week. i have been so sick, i have not been thinking about anything!

oh, and i am still waiting for daisy! i know she will be right behind us!

mommyagain, thank you. the pregnancy IS doing well, however, i am sick as a damn dog! thanks for commenting though. :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us