Hello, guest
|
Name: jbluntswifey
[ Original Post ]
My husband wants us to get pregnant but he doesn't want to try. Meaning no charting. No ovulation tests. No 14th day sex. But he keeps talking about how bummed he'll be if we're not pregnant. What would you do?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 5:28 AM
have sex all day everyday w/o worries 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 6:57 AM
If you really want to get pregnant, you need to know your cycle. Not all women ovulate on the 14th day. Charting isn't a tool for getting pregnant, but will confirm which day you ovulate and how long your lp is.

I always say you need to chart so you can see if and when you ovulate. My biggest reason is that you could be trying month after month with no luck and all the disappointment that comes month after month with no conception. Most doctors won't see you for at least a year of trying but if you do find something off in your chart and have at least 3 months of it, you will get assistance sooner. So in the end, it's the best way.

We have been ttc since our mc last Aug. Charting has confirmed that I ovulate every cycle and I have a 12 day lp. I just recently gave up temping, but did get the information I needed from it.

If he won't agree to charting or Coartney's suggestion then you just need to watch your cervical mucus. Just before ovulation, you will get egg white like mucus. Can last between 1 and 5 days, this is when you are most fertile and the last day of it is your peak day. Right after ovulating, your mucus will dry up. You can try this way, but you can still get ew mucus and still not ovulate, charting is the only def. way of confirming.

Best wishes 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 12:32 PM
Have sex every other day, or at least 3 times a week. 

Name: jbluntswifey | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 4:19 PM
Thanks ladies! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us