Hello, guest
|
Name: tubbybubble
[ Original Post ]
last night i dreamed i was having a boy again...but wait i was having TWINS....i was OOOHHH CRAP...anyway, when i gave birth to them they were like toddler sized...they were the same size as my 2 yr old. i was like GGEEZZZ....freaked me the heck out...lol. have any of you ladies had dreams like this??? please tell me i'm not the only one...haha
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 12:51 PM
Before I knew I was pregnant [I was a month gone and didn't know]

I had a dream I was birthing six in one go and didn't have enough Vaseline in one tub to spread on all off their butts. LOL.

That made me take a test! Haha

Dreams are cool.

I'd love to see if mine come true about havin' a girl! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 2:49 PM
the other night i had a dream that i was in boot camp again only i was like 8 months preggers and i was hiding my cat in my footlocker....and my senoir drill instructor was trying to quarterdeck me (a series of pushups, crunches, jumping jacks, running in place and mountain climbers called out randomly that you have to do as quick as you possible can) 

Name: bmes | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 3:28 PM
OMG....when i was pregnant with Anika, I dreamt she came out toddler size too!!! ha ha ha....I thought, oh no!!! i have a giant baby!!! LOL....she did end up being a big baby. 8 lb 13oz and 21 1/2 inches long. i had to have a c-section cause she was too big for me. lol.....maybe my dream was trying to tell me to prepare for a c-section even though i didn't want one!! hmmmm....who knows!! lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 3:31 PM
omg ive had that same dream before LOL 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us