Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Hello, I'm 19 years old, in a great relationship with fiance and due to have a girl in January. Just looking for advice, and friends.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:10 PM
Hey DJ i'm also 19 and due in january i am however currently single. My man left me and it's just my mom and me so it can be hard. How are you feeling today? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:11 PM
hi im 16 and married and i think im preganat. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:19 PM
hi chelsie what are your symptoms hon? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:22 PM
every night around 9 i get really dizzy and feel like im gonna throw up but i dont and im always tired i sleep all day and i pee every 2 minutes and my breast are sensitive and my back hurts 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:25 PM
and i got my peroid in sept. but not in oct or nov. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:28 PM
Chelsie it sounds to me that your pregnant. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:30 PM
no we dont really have the money for one right now i really want to take one to see but after we pay bills and buy food we have no money 

Name: jen | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:30 PM
i am also due in january with a girl. i have 2 sons and this is our last child. i had my first at 19. i now have a 13 1/2 year old and an almost 7 year old and am 33, but i can relate cause i had my first as a 19 year old single girl too, and got through it ok. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:33 PM
chelsie are you cramping at all? I had bad cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy and still get them every now and them. How long have you been married? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:34 PM
last night my stomach was hurting really bad and sometime i get cramps but there very faint... ive been married almost 2 months 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:38 PM
Yeah i hear ya about peeing all the time. Sometimes i think i should just stay in the bathroom. Also my back hurts so bad sometimes i feel like screaming. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:46 PM
i think im gonna somehow get the money and walkjup to the store to bye a test...im so excited and i cant wait and its killing me i want to know for sure...im like 99% sure i am cuz ive never had a problem with my period befor and even with my diet ive never ahd a problem so the fact that it was 2 weeks late in sept. and then i didnt get it last month and just being sick every night and peeing and the back pain and being tired all day when i sleep for 8 hours and dont do anything i just really think i am and instead of waiting a couple weeks to see if i get my period i would rather go bye a test for 4 dollars and see. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:50 PM
chelsie If you do get one please let me know what the result is. It's good to hear you are excited about it i hope you get the result you want sweetie. I'm hear for you either way 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:52 PM
ive also been getting alot of headaches and eating alot more and food i used to like dosnt taste or look good and i think its kinda early but im craving food already and i dont want anything we have here i want junk food and fast food everything else dosnt look good 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:54 PM
ill post the results when i do the test but even then i still want to go to doctor and get a test cuz i hear alot of storys about home test coming back neg. when women are preganat but ill update you on the results 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 6:57 PM
I definetly crave fast food. My favorite place is mcdonalds. I'm so sorry your getting bad headaches hun. I get migraines myself so i know all about that. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:02 PM
it just really sucks cuz my husband will eat anything but im a very picky eater and now i dont want anything but taco bell and macdonalds and we cant afford it 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:08 PM
and my husband dosnt understand...last night i was hungry and i asked him to make me a grilled cheese and he said no so i got mad and went to bed and he came in there (and he was drunk) and he started yelling at me and i was ignoring him so he was grabbing my arm and pushing me and i tryed to get up adn he grabbed me and pulled me on the bed and wouldnt let me go and i ran to the bath room and locked the door and he started punching the door...all because i was hungry and wanted a sandwhich and i cant cook so tats why i asked him...he said he was mad cuz he came home from work cooked dinner then cleaned and i didnt help him...but i clean everyday while hes a work and the house was not bad at all 

Name: jen | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:21 PM
why would you want to be pregnant if you cant even afford to buy a test. how will you afford everything for a baby? plus, your husband is abusive. my ex fiance would do that too. get drunk, punch walls, push me, slap me, break things. that is abusive. you want to have a baby with this guy. i dont mean to be judgemental, but you are gonna be hatin it if you are pregnant. babies cost far more than you could possibly imagine and it sounds like you can barely support yourselves 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:28 PM
yeah thats why i wanted to wait a year or two but i cant help it that it happened now and we can support our selves my husband has to pay child support and that is half of his pay check every week so we have like 120 dollars a week for food and then we have to pay all the bills...so its just hard right now but it will get better and hes not abusive it sounds like he is but hes not 

Name: heather | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:29 PM
i know how wendi feels my son's father left me when i was not even a month pregnant and he and i didn't know LOL. Im 21 pregnant with 2nd child by my fiance of almost 2 years and due in may. my email is [email protected]
I had my son at 18 and i was just with my dad and myself and he helped buy everthing and what he couldn't buy it was given to me by my friend who had a baby a year before. I think im having a girl hope to find out before christmas my online journal is under the name baby2006 so check it out if you want to. 

Name: yeah right | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:34 PM
when young girls are in love like i was at your age we are blinded by love and think they are not abusive or that they do it because we did something wrong. NOT. I was 16 and he was 22 and we lived together and he would drink and yell and hit things when he was mad then he got to where he would pull me around one time he grabbed my harm and threw me from one room to another. So i left him thanks to my aunt telling me i need to wake up and smell the coffee that this is no way to live with someone who supposedly loves you. now im 21 and he never has hit me or yelled at me even if i do somethin wrong. and he loves my son as his own. so i would leave him and make him pay the other half of his check in child support to you LOL] 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:39 PM
he has never hit me and ive told him befor the minute he hits me i would leave him and there would be no second chance...what he did last night i dont consider abusive cuz he didnt hurt me and he knows if he ever hit me or left a mark on me i would be gone 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:41 PM
Hey chelsie you need to think about the kind of relationship your in. It doesn't sound like your husband is too helpful right now. Is there anywhere else you can go ? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:45 PM
i just think he had a bad day yesterday...we have been having a hard time latley and now im pregant and it dosnt help. and he was just upset. but we made up and everything is ok now and this si the first time he has yelled at me so im not afraid of him or anything but if i am pregant and he ever touches me again i will leave,,,my aunt already said i could stay with her and she lives about 5 minutes away from me 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:49 PM
good girl you know you and your baby health is more important.
I'm just glad you have somewhere to go if it happens again. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 7:57 PM
he would never hurt me i know he wouldnt...hes just not that kind of guy...ive met 3 of his exs and none of them said anything about him hurting them...he has a son who he loves very much...hes never been in a fight i know he wouldnt hurt me and ive told him befor no matter how much i loved him if he ever hurt me i was gone and i mean it ive seen to many women who have been scared and had broken bones from there husbands and i will never let that happen 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:05 PM
So chelsie how are you feeling right now. I'm so tired and my
back won't stop hurting me. And i'm crying a lot this is so hard
being single. At least you have someone by you and hopefully caring for you. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:24 PM
i feel fine right now my back hurts and im hungry and yeah im lucky i have my husband and when he gets home he always rubs my back and tummy when it hurts...im tired but besides that im ok...i just really want to take a test waiting is killin me 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:26 PM
I wish i had someone to rub my back today. And my poor feet get use some love too. I have gained a bunch of weight and it's taking it's toll. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 8th, 2005 8:29 PM
yeah i dont know what i would do with out my husband...the only think thats gonna suck is he works everyday untill 5 exept on sat and sun. and then we have his son who is 2 everyother weekend and every wen. night so when i start showing its gonna be hard to take care of him and chase him while my husband is cleaning and making dinner 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us