Hello, guest
|
Name: jen85
[ Original Post ]
Still no signs of labor. This is baby 2 for me. Heard things are different regarding labor with 2nd child. It seems like he'll never come. My 1st came on his due date. Baby dropped 2 days ago but am only 1 cm dilated. Am anxiously awaiting labor. What are some signs telling me I'm close? Am uncomfortable and miserable. Just want to hold the little guy. Please help.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Mar 22nd, 2008 6:08 AM
lol you can be as long as 2 weeks overdue.. so don't get your hopes high.. sit back and relax.. and be patient.. thats all you can really do.
Some signs can vary from Swollen ankles / fingers, and some false contractions.. 

Name: briseis | Date: Mar 22nd, 2008 3:08 PM
I went a week overdue and then had to go for my labour to be induced.

Relax. He'll be here soon. xxx 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 2:34 AM
thanks for the response. 2 Days after my due date and still nothing. I hate not knowing when he's coming. I have been having lots of BH but nothing consistant. I know my body is getting ready for labor, but nothing exiting yet. Hope everyone had a good easter. My son got a basket full of spongebob candy's, and Cars easter eggs filled with candy. Needless to say he's been on a sugar high all day. Anyway still waiting for #2. Any supportive comments will help. You guys should know how much waiting sucks, especially if your past due. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 2:40 AM
i know how impatient pregnancy is hahaha, but i was only 2 days over due when my waters broke.

I got my 8 month old daughter a big soft toy easter bunny, and when i took her to a family easter party she ate TONS of chocolate and cake !! Everyone just kept feeding it to her LOL. i deliberately didn't buy her chocolate.. but ohwell, she had a great 1st easter =) 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 6:44 AM
still nothing. I can't sleep, so I guess I'll moan about how pregnant I am and that it's going to be 3 days past my due date. What else is new. My husband left out of the country 2 months ago and won't be back until June. So I'll be having this baby by myself (well, my parents are here} and taking care of a 2 yr. old. It's going to be pretty tough. Not only that but I'm returning to work as soon as daycare will accept an infant. At the end I'm sure it will all work out. It usually always does. I feel pretty lonely without my husband here, especially when I asked my midwife how to move labor along and she said lots of sex will help. Right, I wish. plus sucks for my hubby, because this will be the last time for some years that I'm not having my monthly's. Well, ok hopefully baby will come soon. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 6:54 AM
I hope so to. I hope that I dont go past my due date that would kill me. Expecially since my son came a month early. Im not due til june 1st so I still have a bit to go but I could only imagine how you must feel right now. You are a very strong woman. Congrats on the baby by the way. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 6:59 AM
thanks. Do you know what you're having? Most people I guess go past the due date. I just think it's weird for me because my 1st came on his due date. And in my family baby's usually come early. My sister in law did have her baby 6 days late? Oh by the way does that even factor in when someone goes into labor? Family history from both mother and baby fathers side? 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 9:13 AM
No that doesnt factor on when you will be having your baby im afraid.. All pregnancys are diffirent. Doesnt matter who in ur family had an early baby and who didnt etc..

SEX brings on labur because sperm softens your cervix..
Good news for you.. ( sorry if too much info for you ) But masturbation WITH Orgasm brings on labor too.. Because your orgasm will jump start Contractions !!! 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 9:22 PM
lol RoSey ;) well tried that and doesn't work. Anyway, thnx 4 the tip. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 9:36 PM
My first was 5 days overdue....and it sucked so bad, I was young and didn't know the dangers I even tried castor oil......don't recomand it at all....it didn't work anyway, as uncomfy as you are now I know this will sound crazy but i promise after he's here and it's all over you will actually miss him inside you so just sit back relax and try to enjoy!!! 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 25th, 2008 2:42 AM
I did castor oil with my first and it did work for me. He was born on his due date. My midwife said it doesn't hurt the baby. I tried it again this time about a week ago, but it just gave me a bad case of diarreha. Won't do it again. I'll let baby come when he's ready. I just wish he'd hurry. We'll see what happens tonight. I'll keep everyone updated. ;) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 25th, 2008 4:29 AM
Sex will do it, Literally!! hahah 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 25th, 2008 4:32 AM
How are things today? Any changes at all 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us