Hello, guest
|
Name: Shelly
[ Original Post ]
I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND 17 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I DO NOT WANNA HAVE THE BABY. I STILL DIDNT TELL ME PARENTS BECAUSE THEY WOULD KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR AN ABORTION AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO HAVE THE BABY! I WAS WONDERING THAT IF SOMEONE PUNCHES ME IN THE STOMACH REALLY HARD COULD THAT KILL THE BABY??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Tiffany | Date: Dec 18th, 2005 10:03 PM
u know the consequences of having sex, and u r suffering one right now. if u didnt want 2 get pregnant then u didnt u use protection? u need 2 tell ur parents IMMEDIATELY, dont wait ne longer. im not here 2 judge u or ne thing like that, im just sayin give that child a chance at life give it up 4 adoption. im not tellin u not 2 have an abortion, but at least reconsider ur options 4 ur and the babys sake. u need 2 tell ur parents. u r 14 yrs old, they will be there 4 u regardless thats what parents r 4. i wish u luck n whatever decision u make. if u need sum1 2 talk 2 u can email me at [email protected]

Name: to shelly | Date: Dec 19th, 2005 1:23 PM
Shelly you really need to tell your parents. I'm sure they will be very upset at you at first but you are their daughter and I cant see them not helping you make the right decision, whatever that may be. Having somone punch you in the stomach is not the answer. You are under age and I dont see how your parents could just kick you out of the house for being pregnant when it probably has alot to do with their lack of communication with you about sex. There are a lot of souples willing to adopt your baby and give him/her a good loving home. ex. Tim amd Melissa. Abortion isnt the answer either, its a horrible alternative, and very seflish one. There are so many programs out there that can help you with all of this. You should start at your local planned parnethood they will have the answers for you there and can help you make the right choice for you. With all that said.... How old is the baby's father? What he told his parents about it would they be more understanding? Dont leave us hanging on here please keep us informed as to what you decide. Good luck. 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 19th, 2005 7:14 PM
at 14 your still a kid and at your age most girls dont use good judgement especially when it comes to boys i think the reason you want an abortion is so you dont have to tell your parents but to get an abortion youd need to tell them anyway then they may force you into an abortion or want you to have the baby and let someone adopt .your to far along for abortion anyways!!!! Tell your parents or friends parents or school councelor. Its scary but once you get it out you dont need to worry about it anymore. If you have some punch you in the stomach and hemeridge youll be rushed to the hospital and your friend will end up wioth legal problems any one that would do that is sick not a friend. You really need some mental help yourself for thinking of that its discusting ready or not you did it and now your learning the hard way about consequences tell an adult. 

Name: to michele | Date: Dec 19th, 2005 7:33 PM
The unfortunate fact here is she is not too far along for abortion. They do abortions all they way up to 9 months. Its a pretty disturbing fact but it is the truth. The procedure is different depending on the age of the fetus. 

Name: Chris | Date: Dec 20th, 2005 6:19 AM
Shelly, you really should talk to your parents, it's sounds scary, but I think that once you get past that hurdle it will help a lot! Also, I think that if you try to harm your baby intentionally like that it can be a criminal offense, not positive, but I think so. It could also hurt you too. Find a good home for your baby, at 17 weeks you should be feeling your baby move any time now, trust me, you really don't want to hurt your baby or yourself. 

Name: Michelle | Date: Dec 20th, 2005 8:31 AM
Shelly...I really think you should tell your parents. Do not attempt to hurt yourself or the baby because it could soooo go wrong and just end up resulting in learning disabilities and things like that. You can always give your baby up for adoption. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us