Hello, guest
|
Name: Chantelle
[ Original Post ]
ok im 40 weeks pregnant and my due date was yesterday what are some healthy ways to induce my labor at home without hurting the baby or myself...?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: missmara | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:09 AM
walking, sex, warm (not hot) baths, raspberry tea, evening of primose oil (to help soften the cervix if you're not dilating).

Are you having any signs of labor? Even sporadic contractions is a good sign, but if your body doesn't seem to be ready to start labor, most at home induction techniques won't really work. My sil was due on April 27 and she's at the hospital in labor right now. They were going to induce her tomorrow, so hang in there. I promise you won't be pregnant forever! 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:10 AM
yes i'm dyalted 1 1/2 cm and im having contractions but my doctor said thaqt shes not going to let me go past a week over due ... i was just wondering cuz im in alot of pain and the doctor keeps telling me in not in labor and its been happing for like 2 weeks 

Name: missmara | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:12 AM
What kind of pain are you having? 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:15 AM
like sharp shooting contraction pain and the doctor told me its normal to feel this way but noone i know whos had a baby has felt like this before i can hardly walk and it hurts soo bad i just want to have my baby 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:20 AM
..???? 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:21 AM
is there sumthing wrong with me ..? 

Name: bmes | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:34 AM
my braxton hicks contractions were EXTREMELY painful last time I was pregnant. i think they were actually worse than the real thing. Everyone is different...some feel them real bad some hardly feel em at all! i wouldn't worry. 

Name: bmes | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:35 AM
if your docs not concerned then you shouldn't be either 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:45 AM
yea thats what everyone keeps telling me but its almost too much too handle they bring me too my knees 

Name: Meagan | Date: May 2nd, 2007 5:57 AM
Nipple stimulation, curries, starjumps (apparently), ummmm dont know 

Name: Chantelle | Date: May 2nd, 2007 6:00 AM
THANKS
=) 

Name: A Mom To Be | Date: May 2nd, 2007 8:48 AM
Just waiting naturally is healthy. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us