Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Hi everyone, I'm barley here, lol still trying to wake up if anyone wants to chat
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:15 PM
i am just waking up myself..i was up earlier cause my poor puppy had diareah(sp?) and i had to clean it all up...fun for me 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:20 PM
ewwwww

My 2 yr old cried 97% of the night last night, nothing we could find wrong w/ him sometimes he gets like that and you have to completly wake him up and start him over but that didn't even work I'm soooo freaking tired I'm taking the kids to school in a bit pooping a movie in for the others when we get back and going to lay in the living room w/ them and take a nap if i can 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:20 PM
good luck i hope you get some rest 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:21 PM
oh yeah and emilee is going through a growth spurt she usually only eats during the night at 2ish and 5ish and last night was like 4 times on top of the 2 yr old.........lol i have the biggest bags under my eyes this am 

lol, thanks 

see what you have to look forward too, lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:22 PM
i'VE BEEN A MOM FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS NOW AND THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE WORST sleepless night EVER!!!!!!!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:24 PM
Oh YAY....i cant wait to be a mommie though......its soo soon too hehehe.....im sorry you didnt get much rest 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:25 PM
yes in no time, i went walking w/ a friend of mine last night shes 37 weeks shes trying to get things going, shes so bummed and tired i know she only has 3 weeks left but in pregnancy weeks thats like 3 months, lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:29 PM
oh i have 9 weeks and that seems like an eternity....i bet 3 weeks feels like forever too..probably worse than 9 weeks...lol...

i hope i get some beter sleep before too long so i can be prepared for gabby to come lol..... 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:30 PM
what is her middle name going to be? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:31 PM
my fil is going to come clean the carpet in my room YAY...they rented one of those huge industrial carpet cleaners!!!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:31 PM
she will be Gabrielle Danese....jonathan thought of it..and i like it hehehehe 

Name: mother2five | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:35 PM
awwww cute 

Name: DaneseS | Date: May 1st, 2007 1:40 PM
yeah....hmm......tired.....i should take a nap lol...ive only been up for like 40 mins or so 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us