Hello, guest
|
Name: sally24
[ Original Post ]
I am 40 weeks pregnant with my first I had a cervical exam today and when i returned home noticed a bit of spotting only when i wiped i thought it was due to this and didn't think anything of it , it stoped within a half an hour , this was in the morning later today near 5pm I noticed spotting on my liner i was wearing , that clear mucus stuff you get mixed with very very small amounts of extremly light pink blood sometimes a bit brown is this possibily the start of loosing my mucus plug ? and if so has anyone gone into labor soon after this happening ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: connie | Date: Mar 1st, 2007 11:55 PM
my water broke first, I never saw my mucus plug. it sounds like your mucus plug but it doesnt always mean labor is going to happen soon. 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 1:09 AM
it could be....before I completely lost my mucus plug i started having bits and pieces of mucus when I wiped thats probably what your having....i thought/hoped i would go into labor soon after I lost the actual plug (not just pieces) but i didn't......i even tried walking...pinneaple juice...all that stuff (except castor oil cuz thats dangerous) i finally ended up just getting induced at the hospital at 39 weeks because i had a false alarm and when i was in there i was 4 cm dialated but not in active labor and my dr. said just induce her shes so close anyways.....but yeah so it doesnt mean labor is around the corner but it does mean things are getting underway.....best of luck to you 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 2:20 AM
My mucus plug came out (pretty much all at once) at exactly 5am on a Wednesday... Exactly 5am Thursday my water broke... and I had my baby by lunch time that day. : ) 

Name: julie23 | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 2:28 AM
On my first i started haveing contractions the saturday night I lost my plug on the sunday, 5 hours later i went to the hospital and was only 1 cm dialated.... 4 hrs later the contractions were worse, went back and i was only 1.5 cm dialated then 11:30 that night it was unbearable so I went again expecting them to tell me i was like 2 cm...but I was 5..... Then it all slowly progressed and 8:25 monday morning I had him... so yeah.. I went soon after loseing my plug. 

Name: toot_toot | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 10:38 PM
it's also normal to having some light splotting after a cervixal exam 

Name: monaswatz | Date: Mar 2nd, 2007 11:32 PM
I started losing my mucus plug in peices and then I lost the rest in a big chunk. My water broke a week after and labor still didn't start so they had to induce me. I was at 40 weeks when I delivered. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us