Hello, guest
|
Name: caseynjaden
[ Original Post ]
I just found out that i was pregnant las night. The problem being i havent benn with my boyfriend for very long. but up until today he has told me that he loves me and we were planning on getting a place together. we both have a 2 year old child from previous relationships. as soon as i told him that i was pregnant he immidiatly threw abortion at me and when i told him i couldnt do that he got upset, he hasnt really talked to me all day and wont tell me he loves me anymore. im afraid he may leave me! i do love him and im scared to do this alone again. please help me!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: 04nidak | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 4:57 AM
If you haven't been with your boyfriend for a very long time, does that mean he's not the father or are you saying you've not been together for very long? If it is his, then give him time. It doesn't sound like it was planned for both of you so give him and yourself time to adjust to the news. Don't let him force you into an abortion if you don't want one. If he leaves then that tells me he never really loved you. How old are you and do you have the support of your family to help you with your 2 year old and this pregnancy if you decide to keep it? 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 5:04 AM
if hes throwing abortion at you.. HE is in the wrong. not you..
you didnt get on top of yourself to get pregnant did you ?
Guys dont seem to understand that having an abortion isnt just a quick fix.. its a lifetime choice.. what if u spent ur whole life regretting it ?? and he left you anyway ??
if you dont want an abortion then DONT, because if he makes you do it u will end up resenting him anyways.

Sometimes men just need time to think....
Tell him abortion is out of the question....
if he loves you like he says he does he WILL stick around.
just give him time to think.

but do NOT give into the abortion thing if thats not what you want or can do. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 7:20 AM
not being together long should not be an excuse bc he was with you long enough to put a cock in you obviously without protection. so suck it up. 

Name: mykaln | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 4:43 PM
hi there. i've been in your place before and i can honestly say that my abortion was the biggest mistake ever. there is not a day that goes by that i dont think about it. i know exactly how old my child would be and the day he was due and the day i did it. like it was yesterday and its been five years, he/she wuld have been five this month, and i am now married to the one person who said we shouldnt have it because i was in college and he asnt ready, 2 years later we were married and 1 year later we had our son, i dont think 1 more child would have been so terrible. this child of yours was made out of love you might remind him of that. 

Name: davina | Date: Oct 17th, 2007 5:18 PM
Hey whether you were with him for a week or a year it doesnt really matter....you had sex....youre pregnant.....takes TWO to make a baby.......and if he leaves you because you wont have an abortion then let him leave, would you rather be with someone who is going to let you make your OWN decisions or someone who is going to decide for you then leave when you dont do what HE wants?.........Dont kill your baby just because he wants you to.....wow he sounds like the kind of guy id want to be a father to my kid LMFAO 

Name: ashleymama | Date: Oct 20th, 2007 4:25 AM
If he leaves you because you wont have an abortion then you are better off without him. The decision is up to you, I know personally myself that I couldn't live with having an abortion. When I got pregnant with my daughter who is now 5 her dad brought up abortion and I knew I couldn't do that. He's gone now and has been since she was born, but I found the love of my life who accepted my daughter when she was 7 months old and now we have a 1 year old daughter and are expecting a son now who is due to be born any day now :0)
I know it's hard but it will all work out in the end. Remember we are always here for support!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us