Hello, guest
|
Name: jen85
[ Original Post ]
It's me. thought if topic is your name it might be better title than bloody show. lol. Anyway it's almost 9pm over here my son is now tucked away snoozing. what state are you in? Oh have you ever seen the show the moment of truth? These people are hooked up to lie detector tests infront of their parents husbands, wives, girl/boy friends ect. and get asked these questions. Like have you ever been w/a married man, been paid for sex ect. they have to answer truthful if they lie they loose if they answered thruthfully they can win up to $500,000. Fun show, but I don't think I could do it.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:03 AM
I KNOW U R NOT SLEEPING!!! THAT WOULD BE WEIRD! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:08 AM
lol ya Im here :) I live in Texas. I have seen previews of the show but havent actually seen it maybe I'll find a clip on youtube.
I started taking that dang quiz and it took forever but it was kinda fun. My son is asleep in our bed here beside me, its crazy cause I think how just a few years ago I was doing the same things anticipating his arrival into the world. And know I couldnt imagine life without him. I hope I can handle 2 kids well. I worry myself sometimes but I guess its all normal to fear these things. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:09 AM
ive never seen that show 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:10 AM
LAuren this post was NOT intended for you so BUTT OUT !!!! lmfao j/k 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:12 AM
Ya. I worry about how I'm going to handle 2 as well,but hey If someone can handle sextuplets and a set of twins, I'm sure we'll be able to handle 2. I could't imagine not being a mother. It's instant love, but real love. The type you never experience unless your a mother. I catch myself sometimes staring at my little buy and thinking how lucky I am to have him and how much I love him. I'd be lost without him. He always keeps me busy and company. I mean sometimes he annoys me so much and drives me crazy, but gosh it's all worth it! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:13 AM
lol nah its cool the more the merrier we arent used to others being on here this late so it might be kinda nice :) 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:15 AM
]]]Nicole wipes the tears away[[[[[You are so right Jen!! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:15 AM
hey those arent the symbols I used. Ah well you get the point. It kinda takes the funny away though 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:16 AM
rosey get out of here lol i dont see your name on the topic lol

ya jon and kate are awesome, i love their show. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:20 AM
who is jon and kate? Im confused now 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:24 AM
jon and kate +8 on tlc they have sextuplets and a set of twins they are super parents the twins are like 6 and the sextuplets are like 3 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:25 AM
Oh ok I think I got ya now its a white girl and a chinese or korean guy right? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:26 AM
ya thats them 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:28 AM
yup. You should google them or UTUBE them or whatever. OH I wanted to say. My husband is the same way. We lay down, get it on, yes we used to do "IT" every night before he left, and afterwards he was out like a light. I don't understand how some men just lay down and straight away start snoring! I mean my hubby SNORES! It keeps me up 4ever, and I make him change positions constantly! You should pinch your husbands nose and hold it. See what he does. It might be funny! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:29 AM
Are you guys ever scared of saying a chinese person when there korean or vis versa? I have that fear cause I dont ever want someone to be offended by something and you never know how people would take it. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:34 AM
lol I do that alot he just moves around and it stops for about 30 seconds then he is right back at it again. When he is on his back OH MY GOD!!!! They sound like he is gonna rip the curtains off the walls. :)
lol our husbands would be so upset to know we are talking so badly about there sleeping habits.
Oh there was even this one time that I tried to roll him over to stop and he just yelled out "GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY BITCH" I just looked like um ok.......cause he was still sleeping. The next morning I asked him about it and he didnt remember the dream. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:35 AM
And no if you want to get techical I dont have curtians on my walls there on my windows :) 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Mar 27th, 2008 5:39 AM
Lmfao. Diddle ].] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us