Hello, guest
|
Name: qtaleen
[ Original Post ]
i'm 17 and i just found out i'm about 3, maybe 4 weeks pregnant
i got scared and my friend called planned parenthood and made an appointment for me right away to have an abortion
i've been feeling really good about that, knowing that i cant support a baby and i'm about to start college and everything
but when i told my boyfriend he started sobbing telling me he didnt want his baby to die and if i try to brig it up he will start sobbing again

lately i've been rethinking the abortion, like idont know.. i think about the abortion and i get really depressed and i think about my boyfriend and how he feels the same way... both me and him were heavy drug users so our baby would probabbly come out defected. plus neither of us have stable jobs, and only his parents would help us, and his parents can barely support themselves

so i know it wouldnt be right to have this abby, it jsut wouldnt work, esp since my relationship wiht my bf is starting to fall apart over this

my friend [who ade the appointment] keeps telling me its jsut hormones making me think htat i should have the baby. all my friends tell me i'm stupid for considering having this baby. the only person woho would support me is my bf....

i've never been this confused before, i dont know what to do. please please please help me
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lacirrom | Date: Jun 23rd, 2007 10:22 PM
are you still using drugs now that you know you're pregnant? 

Name: Candiecane22704 | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 12:45 AM
Ok...so here is what I think...its not up to your friend its up to oyu and your boyfriend......Don't let anyone else make that decision for you...go with what you think is right...have the baby if you want and can't take care of it then there are plenty of people who would do the adoption thing...just think it through...e-mail me if you [email protected] 

Name: jbluntswifey | Date: Jun 24th, 2007 6:07 AM
Candie is right. The only people that can make that decision is you and your boyfriend. It is his baby too but it is your body so you have the final decision. I dont know where you are but most places have open adoptions. That's where you pick a couple who you like( you usually get to meet them and decide if they would raise your baby right and give it a good life.) In open adoption the parents let you stay a part of the baby's life and see it grow but the parents give the child everything you know your not capable of giving your child but you still want the best life for it. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 4:42 PM
if getting an abortion is what is best for you then that is what you should do, but you should make the decision for yourself. if someone else pressures you to make the decision it will hurt a million times worse. you just need to decide what is best for you, and you alone. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us