Hello, guest
|
Name: sarah1681
[ Original Post ]
my lmp was 5/14/2007 ive been getting headaches every day,loss of appetite,change in sex drive(usually high havent wanted sex in 5 days), i had two light pink spots on toilet paper tuesday and nothing else since then me and my boyfriend have both not been feeling good the last few days we both vomited and been naseous and ive just been feeling really drained not really wanting to do anything i keep getting little cramps and i run to the bathroom thinking im starting my period and theres nothing there. my urine smells wierd please help does this sound like pregnancy or something else? my boobsare hurting a little but not my nipples which is wierd i would think my breast feel heavy it hurts to touch my breast but not when i touch my nipple so please let me know what u think more mucus is coming out than normal again im trying to find out does this sound like pregnancy or something else? i dont have a regular period so i dont really know when i ovulate!! im have light cramping like period but no bleeding i keep feeling like im gonna start but i havent had any other bleeding since tuesday night the two pink spots

thanks
sarah
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Jun 23rd, 2007 9:34 PM
sounds more like you're sick not pregnant. are you late for your period? if you are, take a test, easiest way to rule things out like this. 

Name: qtaleen | Date: Jun 23rd, 2007 9:35 PM
it sounds like you are... this happened to me too... my breasts got really sore and and i kept getting bloaty cramp-like feelings, thinking i was on my period. i took a pregnancy test and found out i was. you should take a test so you know whats happenind 

Name: Marti | Date: Jun 23rd, 2007 9:58 PM
Take a test 

Name: question | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:15 AM
sounds like HIV.... 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:19 AM
i think your pregnant with a spider who laid eggs in your ears!! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:19 AM
may be hes pregnant too??? 

Name: question | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 3:23 AM
gosh i love you lauren! lol 

Name: Daisy-UK | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 7:12 AM
All those symptoms just aren't pregnancy related. We seem to be having post after post of pregnancy symptoms. I get most of those just before my period. Sometimes lasts longer one month than the next. Don't read into them.

Take a test, if neg and no period, call your doctor. 

Name: briseis | Date: Jun 26th, 2007 8:51 AM
I agree with Daisy. Loss of appetite, headaches, change in sex drive, boobs hurting are not signs of pregnancy. They are symptoms of pregnancy! And none of them usually occur until your pregnancy is established. It's very unusual to get any symptoms other possibly some nausea or implantation bleeding around the time you miss a period. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us