Hello, guest
|
Name: stevi
[ Original Post ]
ok so i'm stevi. just turned 21. married almost two years. my husband and i would like to get pregnant. i didn't think i could get pregnant, and too scared to get tested because of this. so i've never had a pap to find out for sure. i was raped at 6. the kid was 13. so that's the reason i don't know if i can get pregnant. BUT... about a week ago, i had extremely bad cramps. i've only had this bad of cramps once. my husband told me 2 weeks ago my boobs looked larger than normal. i've been extremely moody lately. (the last like 3 weeks) but i've also had a lot of family things going on. anyway, i got the cramps, then my period started like normal. at least i thought it was normal. but the first like 2 or 4 hours it was normal. when i changed the tampon it was very very light. the whole last part of the day, it was light. then it stopped the second day. nothing. i figured i would start back up or something... and nothing. we had sex, and still nothing. the weird part... i'm still having cramps. not bad bad bad. they're lighter than usual period cramps, but it's really unusual because i stop cramping half way through my period. my periods are irregular, i never know when i'm going to start. but they're usually at least a week. and now, 2 days? it's super weird. and i woke up yesterday with back pain. i used to have bad bad back pain due to a car wreck, and haven't had any pain since a chiropractor did some work on it like 3 months ago. now back pain? alla sudden? i took a test this morning. big fat negative. what now? also, we don't have health insurance, so how do i get on temp. medicaid if i do find out if i'm pregnant? please help, i don't want to get my hopes up. but i'm REALLY excited. do you ladies think i'm pregnant? or is it just a weird period? or too early to test?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 18th, 2008 9:06 PM
Some times with alot of stress, you can have crazy periods!

Has a dr ever told you you cant get pregnant? Some times tehy say that and they actually can get pregnant, a few women on here have stories like that!

My husband just left of Afghanistan a few weeks ago and im late on my period, ive tested but nothing, im not pregnant but when i get stressed my periods get all crazy!

Also having a baby with out insurance is VERY expensive!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us