Hello, guest
|
Name: playmatex3x
[ Original Post ]
i dont know if you do, but my name is jessica im from indiana. i have a 15 month old daughter named hallie and a 3 month old son named bryan. my son was a victim of child abuse. he was admitted to the hospital at 3 weeks old. some of you may have read the story. well. hes doing GREAT now. hes doing everything a 3 month old baby should be doing except they have him on ONLY formula mixed with rice cereal because it has to be thickened because it will go into his lungs if its too thin. he got a CAT scan and it showed that he may not develope any old than a 6 month old, but he is acting soo normal i think hes a fighter. he will be going to Riley Hospital in Indianapolis in january to have exams done. i dont have my kids back yet but they know i did not do this and i have taken my polygraph test to prove it. but i will have them again with me in approx. 6 months or less! i have supervised visits 2 times a week for an hour each, i know it not long but i cherish every second of it.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 11:11 AM
Jessica, That's wonderful news. I've seen your pics of your visits with your kids, and they both look great. Bryan looks perfectly healthy and well. Looking forward to seeing your post that you get your kids back. Children belong with their mothers. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 1:37 PM
Glad to see every thing is panning out! I hope you get them back soon! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 1:49 PM
Whats your new my space, I still have your old one on mine,

www.laurendonaldson.com is my myspace 

Name: blondiess4u | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 2:17 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm glad he is doing better! 

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 2:39 PM
WOW! Thanks for the update! You sound like you are doing what's best for you and your babies! Hope everything works out!!! 

Name: DRB | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 4:07 PM
I'm glad that your going to get your children back. i dont know what i would do if that situation happened to me, and honestly if i had stayed with my husband it was a big possibility, I am glad that your sonm is doing so well i hope that he continues to do so well. Keep positive! and stay strong for your babies!!! 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Sep 30th, 2008 5:14 PM
i glad to hear that you are getting your kids back...i hope that your little boy keeps fighting...doctors don't always know everything! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us