Hello, guest
|
Name: lacirrom
[ Original Post ]
okay so cole is nine months old and has always loved loved loved taking a bath. but te past couple of times i've went to give him his bath he acts like is completely terrified! i don't know what has him so scared or how to get him over it....any advice?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: May 29th, 2008 6:07 PM
Just keep doing it tyler had the same thing going on, but it lasted for like 2 weeks worth of baths now hes fine! Tyler slipped in the tub and almost fell out and i caught him and thats why he freaked out but now hes fine and still loves the water! 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: May 29th, 2008 8:41 PM
make bath time fun !! buy some exciting new bath toys, OR even GET IN the bath WITH HIM !! ME and izzy still have baths together, shes 10 months.. its fun and a good way of bonding. 

Name: cjsims | Date: May 30th, 2008 4:32 PM
mine for a few weeks was freaking out in the tub, and I couldn't figure out why, cause he never did it before. So, I started messing with the temperature of the water, and turns out as he got older the sensitivity of his skin changed, and the temp of water I was using before was no longer warm enough! Who'd of thought? We used the same temp of water from the day he came home from the hospital till he was about 13 months old or so, then I just started making it warmer, and he quit spazzing... Thank God. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us