Hello, guest
|
Name: kimber
[ Original Post ]
Has anyone ever done sitterscity. I paid $100 to join last year. The first girl we found to sit stood us up on our anniversary. Then we waited a year later and we are looking for someone to watch our kids for four hours next Saturday. Well we got lots of emails and found two people that have stood us up yet again due to gas prices. I mean why do these women act like they want to sit and then they waste my time my saying "sorry I need gas money" or "sorry I didn't know you lived so far away". I just want to say STOP WASTING MY TIME! Now here we are again a year later and I think my husband and I haven't been to a movie alone in over five years. I guess we will have to wait until they are all grown and out of the house to have a life cause our parents don't give a S_ _T, when it comes to giving us a break. Sorry girls I just had to vent. Have a happy Easter, what is left of it.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: 04nidak | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 3:28 AM
I've never heard of sitterciity, but it sounds like you should ask for your money back. I don't trust anyone to watch my kids, people are too unreliable and unpredictable these days. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding someone so you can get some alone time with hubby, maybe see if a friend you trust will watch them or something since your family won't. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Mar 24th, 2008 12:16 PM
the only people that have ever watched tyler are my best friend., and she is our room mate, my neighbors and my parents, they love to watch tyler and give us a break, except they live an hour away, so they dont baby sit him often! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us