Hello, guest
|
Name: amyt
[ Original Post ]
hi im aready a mum and im 17 any1 wanna chat pregnant teens and ones dat already have children
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: amyt | Date: Feb 24th, 2006 10:01 PM
hi im amy i am 17 and i have a 7 month old baby boy named caoimhin i am still at school studying the CACHE diploma in childcare and education which is the equivilant to 3 a levels. i am still living at home hopin to move out soon and im not with my babys dad, he doesnt have any contact with us at all. for any1 that knows me i have changed my name to amyt because there are a few amys on here. so that is a little bit about me and i just opened this forum for young mums like myself and pregnant ones to come on and have a little chat to each other about themselves, their joys and their tears. 

Name: Sarah | Date: Feb 25th, 2006 7:37 AM
I am 19 now but got pregnant when I was 17 and now have a beautiful little girl that is nearly 2 named Audra. I also am 5 weeks pregnant. I went to a teen mom school with my daughter for 2 yrs and it was great to go to school with others like me. Well I would love to chat with everyone about my experiences and yours and if you have any questions im happy to answer them. 

Name: amyt | Date: Feb 25th, 2006 8:51 AM
hi sarah im in northern ireland so they dont have schools like that over here but i would have loved to go to one aswell. my school was very supportive though i thot i wud be getting funny looks and everything but they were all brill. my son was born last july and i went to school right up until june and went back again in sptember so i didnt have to miss any. did u have to leave school for a while? are u at college now? 

Name: amyt | Date: Feb 25th, 2006 8:52 AM
congratulations on ur new pregnancy!! 

Name: Sarah | Date: Feb 25th, 2006 8:57 AM
The school i went to you were allowed to bring your baby into class till they were 6 months then they went to the nursery. I need 1 credit which I am getting then i am going to figure out what im doing from there. And thanks for the congrats amyt 

Name: amyt | Date: Feb 25th, 2006 9:39 AM
np that school sounds cool it wud be gr8 to have ur baby in class but how did use get work done? 

Name: crystal | Date: Feb 28th, 2006 7:01 AM
I could use a friend cause i kinda lost all of them when i got pregnant at 14. I now have 2 boys and one on the way im 18 years old and due in july.. 

Name: Ashley | Date: Feb 28th, 2006 10:17 AM
hi im 14 and i dont really know if im pregnant and i was wondering if you can tell me n e sighs so i would now if i was.. thank you. 

Name: amyt | Date: Feb 28th, 2006 8:14 PM
ashley tell us ur symptom and we will tell u if they are pregnancy ones. have u missed ur period? hi crystal i cant believe u are pregnant wif ur third child i dnt fink i could cope lol one is enuff for me but i had a bad labour, i fink i will adopt wen im older. i kno how u feel i have 2 friends left and one lives 20 mins from me so i rarely see her. how far on are u in ur pregancy? wat age are ur 2 boys? mine is cumin 8 months. 

Name: Chris | Date: Mar 1st, 2006 6:50 AM
Ashley, why do you think that you are pregnant? Did you have unprotected sex? The best thing to do is wait till you are expecting your period and take a test or go to a clinic and get tested. The signs are similar to pms and if you think you are pregnant your body can play tricks on you. Just take a test. 

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Mar 1st, 2006 7:03 AM
Pregnancy is a side effect of having sex with a man while fertile. Have you had sex Ashley? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us