Hello, guest
|
Name: julie23
[ Original Post ]
I am not due for my monthly for another 5 days, but I have been having some symtoms that lead me to think I may be pregnant again, I.E- really tired and sore breasts and increased appatite. I do believe that those symtoms can be in someones head if they think they are pregnant! Anyways even tho it was a little early I took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday, the first had a little bit of a purple line only on the bottom of the result window, not even a full line, so I took the other one at first glance there looks like nothing in the result window, then if you look very close you can see a light pink line, so light that I am wondering if the line is already there and if you look close enough you can see it anyway? I do plan to retest if I miss my monthly on the 15th, but I was just wanting some feedback as to what other people think!
Thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 4:02 PM
wait till your appt or get a digital test! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 4:27 PM
ur knocked up 

Name: julie23 | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:34 PM
I just ran out and picked up a first response 4 day before your AF preg test and yeah.... positive! we have a son who is 2 and just had one less then 6 months ago... c section this time..they're tyeing my tubes..LOL... I am happy that we are expecting again tho 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:39 PM
well congrats

not for me but what ever floats your boat! :) im waiting like 3 years for the next one 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:45 PM
im NEVER having kids again. EVER....EVER 

Name: julie23 | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:45 PM
that was our plan too....hmmm...LOL 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:46 PM
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just cant wait to get this pregnancy over with...its just bringing me bad luck...and the kids....theyr driving me flipping crazy. I cant deal with it anyjmore 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 6:46 PM
congrats by the way!! lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 7:04 PM
LOL ya we say thats our plan too... my dad thinks other wise LOl

but im making sure it doesn't happen for a long while, one in diaper is enough for me! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 7:34 PM
they wont let me. 

Name: vr4eva | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 11:00 PM
well i think that your HAVEING A BABY
i had all the same symtoms but i did not think that i was pregnant only becouse i had been told that i might not be able to have kids will what do you know i carrying my first child and im real happy im 21 years old and feel like im 50 years due to the morning sickness im only 9 week and im showing real bad im trying to hide from work but people have been asking
questions .
but if you are pregnant i wish you all the best im sure you will be fine
take care 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 10th, 2007 11:15 PM
I think you're crazy. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us