Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicola
[ Original Post ]
IF YOUV EVER HAD A RUN IN WITH 13ITCHY13UNNY, IV STARTED UP A PETITION AGAINST HER ON SINGLE PARENTS, BECAUSE BABYCROWD HAVE IGNORED MY POOR TASTE HITS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST HER ABUSIVE AND UNECCESSARY BEHAVIOUR AND LANGUAGE. PLEASE SIGN IT. THANKS
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: amy | Date: Oct 30th, 2006 11:55 AM
i think shes rude comes on here when she shouldnt shes a stupid immature teen wanting to cause trouble how do i complain because half the woman i talk to want her off this site and the way she spoke to lynne n upset me cos shes ace and shes gave me alot of advice on here 

Name: Nicola | Date: Oct 30th, 2006 12:50 PM
Who spoke to Lynne nastily, I like Lynne! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Oct 30th, 2006 1:03 PM
I think she is talking about l3itchy l3unny Nicola!
Dont worry amy i am just going to ingore her from now on she just like s to cause troulbe 

Name: bladerunnerx16 | Date: Oct 31st, 2006 1:38 AM
I will sign it immediately 

Name: granny2be | Date: Oct 31st, 2006 11:02 AM
Go to the main page, click on contact us and send them an email about banning her and any extra names she has. They should be able to do that. I don't come here to cause trouble, I have a teenage daughter who is pregnant and posts here on occassion in response to other teen moms, that is why I'm here at all. It seems that now ALL the boards are full of nastiness and it is hard to ignore.
I'm sure she'll soon post nasty grams to this string, but oh well. Good Luck! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us