Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Ok, I do not have a teen my oldest is only 7, I am here to get advise on a nice way of telling my neighbor that her son is needs help. I am so tired of waking up to the cops at her house, or him being arrested yet again, or his wild parties ect. ect. ect. At the risk of being extremly rude how to I tell her to get a reign on her son or figure out another solution because it's begining to effect my family.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: marija | Date: Dec 5th, 2006 8:35 AM
Do you get on well with your neighbour? Is she home when the son has his parties?.If she is ..nothing you will say will make her do anything, or may be she is scared of her son?..Maybe you could ask her out of concern for her and make some enquiries to the police about getting him out, on her behalf . It takes her out of the picture so her son doesnt know it was her. and the neighbourhood gets peace..How come he keeps getting arrested and not jailed? at the risk of sounding trite...why not keep ringing the police everytime there is a disturbance (at the very time the clock strikes that hour when noise becomes unreasonable) maybe if your lucky he wont come back!
where abouts do you live?..im in australia...here you can contact a few agencies to hold dispute resolution meetings with parties involved..it can be confrontational but it has a great record for getting the job done. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us