Hello, guest
|
Name: saxton_emma
[ Original Post ]
i just thought id post this and tell you all to be careful when your leaving your email address on here.im on msn and i have many people add me and i couldnt work out were they got my addy from and they wouldnt tell me were, then i had another add me today, a man, from new york. i asked him were he got my addy from and he said babycrowd, he started askin if my pic was my daughter, i asked him if he had got kids and he said NO. i asked him why he was on a site for parents when he didnt have kids and he wouldnt tell me. he just said he saw my post saying i was 16 and a mum and i needed help... and that he wanted to help me... none of my posts have said that, im not 16. i took the picture off of my daughter and he kept askin why i had took it off. i really didnt like it so i have blocked him. this isnt the first time this has happened, iv had another do it before and he made out he had 3 kids and he didnt, and he was always asking really strange questions avout my daughter, so i blocked him to.
i just wanted to warn you all, if you have some email you or message you and you dont no them, ask questions, and if something doesnt feel right about this person then it proberly isnt
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us