Hello, guest
|
Name: Lizzi
[ Original Post ]
Hi hun! I got some starling news the other day while looking through our local paper. The veterinarian that has taken care of my cat for the past 10 years has died! I couldn't believe it when I read the news. He was 75 years old and it didn't say how he died or anything but I was just there at the vet in March and saw him and he was as fine and healthy looking as he's always been. I just can't believe he's gone!
I have no idea who will take over for him. I am going to miss him,he was such a nice man.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lindalu | Date: May 18th, 2007 4:09 PM
Hello Lizzi girl, How are you? Thats to bad about the vet. I wouldn't worry, if you don't like the next one you can always transfer to another. I have a vet that at one time was working for a large vet group, well one day I received a notice stating she was leaving that practice. I really liked this vet, she knew all about my animals and I wasn't ready to get another. So I found out where she was moving to and followed her there! Unfortunately this is not the case for you but don't worry there are plenty of vets that are just as qualified to care for your cat. I hope you like the new one, good luck! Keep me informed. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 18th, 2007 6:03 PM
It was just so shocking to see it in the paper like that. I think I'm going to call and see if they will tell me what happened to him. It had to be something sudden and unexpected,it had to be!
I wrote in and left a message in his online funeral guestbook they had set up for him though. 

Name: lindalu | Date: May 18th, 2007 6:17 PM
If the paper read unexpected death than more than likely he had a heart attack or some thing like that. It was nice of you sign his book, little things such as signing a book will help bring comfort to his family. I think later you will receive a notice from his practice explaining what happened. 

Name: lindalu | Date: May 22nd, 2007 4:20 AM
Lizzi any news from the vets office? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: May 22nd, 2007 6:49 PM
Lindalu,YES! I finally discovered what happened to him. My aunt gets a different paper from what I do and hers told what happened.
Apparently he was driving home from out of state and there was some road construction going on up ahead and there was a flatbed semi stopped and he slammed right into the back of it!
How tragic! That poor dear man!
As for my signing his guestbook,his daughter emailed me back and thanked me for my kind words and sharing my story about her father with her.
I just can't believe he's gone! It just goes to prove we can be taken from this life in the blink of an eye without any warning at all! 

Name: lindalu | Date: May 22nd, 2007 10:17 PM
That is tragic! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us