Hello, guest
|
Name: MSJONES
[ Original Post ]
I was divorced from my ex-husband about 2years ago. We still talk from time to time, I mean we have to because of our 5 year old son. About 9 months ago my current boyfriend I broke up. I hooked up with my ex-husband. And too make a long story short I believe that I am pregnant by my ex-husband. I feel really bad because I am back with my current boyfriend and have not revealed this secret. I am due in 3 weeks and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend. Someone please HELP ME!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Dec 2nd, 2006 9:18 PM
Just BE HONEST with him!!!!! Who does he think the father is? If you don't tell the truth now it will just come back to haunt you later. Besides if your boyfriend truly loves you and wants you in his life he won't care about that because you were split at the time. I'm sure he probably was with another during your separation from him too at the time right? Only you got pregnant! But still if he loves you enough he will stick by you,if not,he didn't deserve you anyway! 

Name: MSJONES | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 12:33 AM
Thanks for the advice. To be honest that's part of the reason my boyfriend and I broke up for a short period of time. He was being unfaithful.I guess there is a cause and affect to every thing. 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 4:21 AM
Fine mess you have got yourself into, havent you ever heard of condoms? 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 9:31 AM
Don't mean to be rude Hiddy, but MSJONEs was asking for help not to be shunned like that. So are you little miss perfect are you? Keep it shut if you have nothing helpful to say.
I think you should retrace your dates first and try and talk to you doctor about your most likely date of when you concieved and then go from there. But if you really are in doubt, i would say something to your bf. You were not with him at the time, so he cant really be mad at you for sleeping with your ex husband, but it is important he knows otherwise. Or you could wait till bubs is born and do a test discreetly and see if there is something to tell? 

Name: marija | Date: Dec 3rd, 2006 1:18 PM
I agree with lil_dancer_77 (not about Hiddy she will say what she wants when she wants helpful or not...that is her constant..lol)...I agree with the dates..i take it the breakup lasted for only a short (2 week) period for you NOT to be sure. If it was longer than that, you should be able to know who the father is by the due date of your baby. If you are still unsure i would do the testing discreetly after the baby is born. Be 100% sure before you you say anything...I disagree whole-heartedly with the Jerry Springer.."i have a secret to tell you..this baby may not be yours" scenario. You have an incredibly high chance of not recovering the relationship even if the baby is your boyfriend's. If you find the baby is your ex's the chances are your boyfriend will leave you anyway because you have left telling the truth too late...Its a catch 22. You should have explained the situation to him fresh out of the break-up and as soon as you found out you were pregnant..should haves, could haves, would haves are passed...whatever happens..if you do the paternity test discreetly and the baby turns out to be your ex's, both parties HAVE to be told..you are only stalling the inevitable, the truth always raises its head... and the one who will end up losing the most will be your baby.
Hope you get through this time 

Name: rene2008 | Date: Jun 7th, 2007 1:40 PM
Is there anyway you can determine by the dates who the father may be? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us