Hello, guest
|
Name: Lil Missy
[ Original Post ]
Any lassies about? it's pretty damn hot outside and I'm getting a little bored of roasting. I aint been on in a while.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lil Missy | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 12:35 PM
I'm Mariella Marcello. I reside in Salisbury, Wiltshire (in England). I'm a divorced traffic warden and part time model for a plus size swimwear catalogue.

I have three kids. Twins Candice (we call her Candy) and Clive who are gonna be three soon. And I have a 13 year old daughter. Ella used to be mute, but in Janury she started talking again all of a sudden. I have a new baby (a boy) due September 21st who we will call Deano Adam. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 1:46 PM
MARIELLLLLLAAAAAA!!! Yay!! are you still around? I'm sorry i havent spoek to you in ages. I have been so busy. We moved a while back and things have been hectic...i lost my diary so i dont have your number anymore. Email me...my address is still the same. 

Name: Lil Missy | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 4:37 PM
hello there stranger! How are the lil uns? whats cooking anyhow? Been so hectic here. We've just got the nursery set up. Its elmur the elephant themed thanks to eBay. I got a new phone number now. Ella's pops got our old number and well, he isn't really a nice man. I've been wondering about you. I'm popping to @ Bristol with ELla and the kids, why don't you come? Bring your clan. You ever been there? Its a science museum. Ella loves it, been there twice with the school. Are you still studying? well i gotta run. Im cooking! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 7:04 PM
Omg mari i missed you!! hahaa My "lil uns" are not so "Lil" anymore. 2 in August :o(

gosh...how did you manage with candy and clive when they were this age? nutters i tell you. crazy children. I've been to at bristol before. Liam and Rachie are science nuts so I have been plenty of times. I dont have much money so would give it a miss if you dont mind. And yeh...im still studying!! speak to you soon. come to sahm...thats where i hang out these days. Im not single anymroe heheeee 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 8:16 PM
and elmur sound so sweet! i have an elmur purse!! If we have a boy we're gonna do the nursery up like spongebob...and if a girl it will be princess and unicorns. hehe. Yeh im pregnant!!!!!!!!!! i have journal if ya wanna have a nose...seacrch Nicolaaa and it should come up. Iv had a few problems over the past few weeks so its kinda been a vent but...well..things are better now!! 

Name: boobaby | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 4:59 AM
hi my name is elizabeth an idk if i might be pergent can anyone help me ?? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 3rd, 2007 4:17 PM
take a pregnancy test. Card market sells them for 99p 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 4th, 2007 2:13 PM
Mariella...are you gonna stay a member of this forum...come to sahms..make an introduction post and ill tell them who you are chick 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us